If you are rich would you invest in sports products?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have up to $50,000, I would surely invest in sports business even it is at the grassroot level. If you invest smartly, you can never lose in sports business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have up to $50,000, I would surely invest in sports business even it is at the grassroot level. If you invest smartly, you can never lose in sports business.
Well, 50,000 dollars is not much amount of money to invest in sports. I think you should have much more than that if you want to make meaningful investment.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I had the capital and finance instead of investing into sports products I would rather invest into various sports such as soccer or basketball I feel like they sell more than there products

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes even when i am rich i would not mind making an investment in sports products or something else. The rich are always looking for more ways to make more money.

Sports is one of the biggest project in the world today and when you look at what is going on in the world of football you will see that there is enough money and profit-making in that spot which is why I will be interested in investing in them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is generally agreed that lots of people have interest in sports. Consequently, sports products become tangible materials common in every home.
Both children and adults are found using sports materials. This could be in forms of jerseys, boots, caps, sport equipment etc.
How lucrative is the selling of sports products in your area?. Selling of sports products are very rampart especially in big cities.
Sport is an activity that is done in every part of the world so investing in sports products will never be a bad idea because people are surely going to patronize you if you do have quality ones

Back