If you lose in gambling, do you try to win back money that has been lost?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Losing in gambling is something that often happens to gamblers, and if you lose a lot of money, you will naturally not forget easily. Some of us try to get back the money we lost by investing more, which may get us into more problems and make things worse. What do you do if you lose a lot like $500 in gambling? Trying to play again and get the money back?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Losing in gambling is something that often happens to gamblers, and if you lose a lot of money, you will naturally not forget easily. Some of us try to get back the money we lost by investing more, which may get us into more problems and make things worse. What do you do if you lose a lot like $500 in gambling? Trying to play again and get the money back?
Losses is inevitable in gambling activities and if you try to chase your loss, you will lose more.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Losses is inevitable in gambling activities and if you try to chase your loss, you will lose more.
it's true. Gambling is a hobby. Winning and losing is part of it and not a big deal. If you lose and try to win back the money you lost, you lose more money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
When we lose playing gambling, our emotions will increase, our thoughts will become unhealthy, but greed often leads us to ruin, so when you add capital, no matter how big, you will lose even more in gambling games.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though I am not a Gambler. But I understand that Gambling is full of risks. Most times, When you play a game and a loss happens, as a Human, we try to ensure that we win the next game we are going to play. Losses comes with emotions. To be able to win emotions need to be set aside.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I never gamble except buying lottery ticket once in a while. If you lose money in gambling, do not try to play more and win the money back. You will get addicted and will lose even more.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we lose playing gambling, our emotions will increase, our thoughts will become unhealthy, but greed often leads us to ruin, so when you add capital, no matter how big, you will lose even more in gambling games.
In general, you always lose in gambling. If you win, then you want more and you keep playing until you lose, and when you lose, your emotions decide for you and you try to return the lost money, which is impossible.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
It's always advised that when you loose in gambling, take your time and stay away from gambling for sometime like two to three days afterwards you can gamble on what you can afford to loose but responsibly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This is one major mistake most people make, nit just in gambling but also in forex trading as well. When you take a time out to replan, if not you would end up loosing more.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. I wasn't even interested in trying it from the start. Because it's very difficult to win gambling, so there's nothing I can expect from it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
That's right I agree with you. I wasn't even interested in trying it from the start. Because it's very difficult to win gambling, so there's nothing I can expect from it.
It's better if you are not interested in gambling, rather than gambling addiction, which prioritizes the luck factor, so the winning factor is fifty to fifty, of course you can expect a win.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's always advised that when you loose in gambling, take your time and stay away from gambling for sometime like two to three days afterwards you can gamble on what you can afford to loose but responsibly.
Yes, usually after we lose, our emotions decide for us and that makes us make many mistakes. Maybe the situation is not that bad, but after a loss, we feel like the world has come to an end and we can't breathe. It is better to distance ourselves a little and be reasonable

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Majority of the punters loose terribly when trying to gamble to regain back their money lost from the previous bets.
The people who are very smart at gambling wouldn't do such a thing at all.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No I don't try chasing after the money I lose anytime I gamble instead I take out time to do more calculation and research so as to increase my chance of winning next time I play

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Majority of the punters loose terribly when trying to gamble to regain back their money lost from the previous bets.
The people who are very smart at gambling wouldn't do such a thing at all.
I agree. I think it's better to gambling with a counselor so that your friend can guide you in the right direction when you can't control your emotions. Because sometimes it is difficult and you are desperate and you want to get the money you lost tonight

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
A lot of people lose a lot of money in gambling because they try to win back the amount they lost. Not many people can become successful with this strategy. I don't try it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope because for this reason many people lose even more they think you can simply win the money back but you only lose it's very addictive and when you get addicted it's very hard to fight it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
After I won once and lost once, I never intend to gamble again. I'm happy betting at Free Litecoin and I almost reached the $200 threshold. I claimed once at this rate but it took me almost 4 months betting.

Back