Questionable ⚠️ Iforumtalk.com: A new paid to post forum.

This website may or may not be legit. Has shown some questionable incidents or situations. Be cautious.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the forum is pretty discussting i worked and when i requested a withdrW i was in awe to see a 70% cutoff in earnings and no payments he said gave remarks content could be better which is straight scam , no forum can grow this way it will be 0 star soon
I'm sure the admin told you the reason for cutting your earnings. If your posts are not relevant then payment is not deserved. And this particular post you've made has given an insight to the kinds of posts you were making there. In my honest opinion you need to improve.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Finally I joined, encouraged cause having seen various payment proofs. Last payments made during these days. I'm using reverso.context spell check to get help with intermediate-advanced English, hoping it's enough for quality comments. The small threshold is very interesting and easy to reach.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having been an active member on the iforumtalk site, I can attest that the platform is legit as it pays. I have already cashed out on it once, via Payeer.

Upon trying to cash out a second time, I however discovered that the Payeer withdrawal option is no longer available. I am still considering whether to cash out using Dogecoin or perfect money, two of the currently available options.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I think I'll prefer Dogecoin. My DEX bound to one of my main e-books publishing PTWs lists Doge and I experienced the direct withdrawal to my local exchange that converts to FIAT. Moreover, sometimes I need funds to store in my DEX cause my favourite NFT running in the same environment, so Dogecoin should be my right choose.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
Finally I joined, encouraged cause having seen various payment proofs. Last payments made during these days. I'm using reverso.context spell check to get help with intermediate-advanced English, hoping it's enough for quality comments. The small threshold is very interesting and easy to reach.
That's nice, is there a limit as to how many post you can earn from a day and the amount thread you can create per day? I have not found a place on the site to find out this information yet

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Tell me more about this platform,the level of activeness from the members and the members of stuff.I am beginning to develop an interest in the site.Just hope it has an expansion agenda.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
That's nice, is there a limit as to how many post you can earn from a day and the amount thread you can create per day? I have not found a place on the site to find out this information yet
Yes, the limits are the following:
1) 10 posts per day. Wait 10 minutes between posts
2) 2 topics per day (it was 10 too, but the admin had to change some rules cause users are abusing with chatGPT or other harmful AI. Wait 15 minutes between topics
Give sometimes a look at the Forum Updates (the same section of payments proofs) to get updated.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
2) 2 topics per day (it was 10 too, but the admin had to change some rules cause users are abusing with chatGPT or other harmful AI. Wait 15 minutes between topics
Give sometimes a look at the Forum Updates (the same section of payments proofs) to get updated.

Thanks for sharing this information @Pousinha.
I think these posting limitations are fair enough. This is because the pay rate is relatively high.

The 10 minute wait between posts would encourage a user to submit a carefully authored comment.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The posting limit is currently 10 posts and threads per day. You have to wait about 15 minutes between your posts and threads to create a new one. Another feature on the site is that you are paid $1 for your articles. You just need to write a comprehensive article about iforumtalk on another forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I joined the site and could earn 750 points there. It's legit as we keep seeing the payment proofs. When I joined the site, it was paying Indians through UPI. Now, they have suspended it. I hope that they continue it again so that I can redeem my earnings there. I have signed up for Perfect Money but don't feel comfortable using iy. Has any Indian tried Perfect Money? Were you able to withdraw your money into your bank account?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
Look forum owenr add restrictions, change rules but in long term this is good choice. Look at BMF for how many years he is doing same stuff or FC. Rules can't be all time same if they want keep forum running with option paying users.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
More and more as i am reading the coments then the more i am being tempted to join this forum site,let us wait and see some more members talking about it.I am suspecting the site owner to be same as the trendri and advisordia.He is the only admin that has the ability to pay to Indians and Nigerians directly to their local bank.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
intresting however I do not know much about forum i think I'm registred member there not sure if it is even worth it to post on it since my main way to cashout is paypal

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018

Okay not bad though, this would give a user enough time to focus on other forums or other sites as well. I would try my best to be more active as from next week on the forum.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I joined the site and could earn 750 points there. It's legit as we keep seeing the payment proofs. When I joined the site, it was paying Indians through UPI. Now, they have suspended it. I hope that they continue it again so that I can redeem my earnings there. I have signed up for Perfect Money but don't feel comfortable using iy. Has any Indian tried Perfect Money? Were you able to withdraw your money into your bank account?
Try using Payeer instead. Perfectmoney has lot of drawbacks. Also possible to get dogecoin to exodus wallet for example.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Try using Payeer instead. Perfectmoney has lot of drawbacks. Also possible to get dogecoin to exodus wallet for example.
I joined Perfect Money, but I don't see any option to withdraw the money to Indian bank. So, I have not started using it yet. I will avoid Dogecoin as I don't feel comfortable with cryptos. Can we use Payeer to withdraw our fiat currency to our bank or to PayPal? You have a personal experience and you can guide me. I would like to withdraw the fiat currency to my bank account.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Perfect Money presents the same issue in Latin American areas like mine. I don't see any withdrawal option. Maybe we can convert to cryptos, but be careful, as I'm not sure and it can be expensive. I'll ask for dogecoin payments.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am not finding much activities on the site there. I have made few threads but have not received any comments so far. Also, I don't see much activities there. Not sure what could be the reason. The site looks good and has good sections to post discussion threads and participate in discussions. But I don't see that active participation. I wonder if the limited payout options is the reason.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Probably, but I suppose we need to consider the forum is very new (it opened only in September, this year). I think it needs time to attract more users. But I'm seeing many payment proofs, so it means (at least, I hope) the forum is serious.

Back