Questionable ⚠️ Iforumtalk.com: A new paid to post forum.

This website may or may not be legit. Has shown some questionable incidents or situations. Be cautious.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Probably, but I suppose we need to consider the forum is very new (it opened only in September, this year). I think it needs time to attract more users. But I'm seeing many payment proofs, so it means (at least, I hope) the forum is serious.
Even I feel that the forum should be encouraged. And it's definitely a legit one as we keep seeing the pay proof each day. But somehow there is no engaged participation as an active forum should have. They need to make some reforms like notifications, options to follow others etc. Also, it would be good if they could introduce exchange abd donation for those who don't have the payment options. They can donate their points to others in exchange of points elsewhere

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Technically the forum faces a lot of issue like negative balance or message is cropped with timeout 0 does not know why means there is a lot of programmatic errors needs to be solved.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I think that it is a new forum and not sure if the owner has any prior experience of running a forum. So, it's natural to have some teething problems. Hopefully, all will be sorted out and they will bring improvisation with time. Admin seems to be involved. Today I received his reply that UPI payment might get back if more Indian users are there.
The site has payment proofs posted everyday. So, it's definitely legit and paying.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
The admin could not provide edit message feature as our last discussion that there is technical error that for example message is cropped and not fully sent with timeout issue.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I noticed there are some technical issues while posting (for ex., sometimes it comes impossible to quote for a more correct reply), but the day after, the issue results solved. I only hope it will go on paying.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
Have you been paid by this website? (iforumtalk.com) It sounds interesting. I will try to visit it today to see if it piques my interest. Thank you for sharing, by the way.
Yes the site is paying I have gotten about three payments from the site already. I just put in for another one recently hopefully I should be paid this week.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I noticed there are some technical issues while posting (for ex., sometimes it comes impossible to quote for a more correct reply), but the day after, the issue results solved. I only hope it will go on paying.
There is another issue today faced sending technical support message to remove 400 characters limit because not required for sharing payout proof and remove reward from forum payout proof, just a small message could do the trick.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Before I signed up l saw that PayPal payment processor was available. However after joining and earned some points I found out that the PayPal is not longer available on the website.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.518
I wasn't too active on the website because I was waiting for my first payment from them via Dogecoin, which I received the other day. So I think it's a reputable website. I hope this was not a one-time occurrence and that they continue to recognize and reward their members for their hard work.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
PayPal is available again on the site if you want to work on the site you can go ahead and you would get paid through PayPal account if that's your preferred payment gateway.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
The admin could not provide edit message feature as our last discussion that there is technical error that for example message is cropped and not fully sent with timeout issue.
What forum script use? If it is error in script, all websites with it will have same problem. Usually it is below in footer signature but they don't have anything.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I cannot join the site the payment method isn't PayPal. And I'm satisfied with my earnings on DBucks and this time RIF. I also joined a writing articles site that pays at $25 per article. The topics are new to my ears but I can write them.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am quickly developing an interest in this forum,i like the fact that they have a low pay threshold and their rates per post are quite reasonable.So i am giving it a try and see how it will go for me.Does anybody know who is behind this forum and any history in handling forums.I think one thing i have learnt is to join a site that will continue to be a paid to post for more than a year.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I cannot join the site the payment method isn't PayPal. And I'm satisfied with my earnings on DBucks and this time RIF. I also joined a writing articles site that pays at $25 per article. The topics are new to my ears but I can write them.
This is not true they have introduced paypal feature these days means you could join the website and start earning, this update was updated this recent days you could join them.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
The only thing I think this forum should change is the design of their website, it's very difficult for me to work on that website for this reason, I don't know if they are working to change that.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
@Starmix they have introduced PayPal again on the site. So you can withdraw your earnings via PayPal. I have been trying to send you my link. I can't seem to copy the link from the site

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Currently, I only have 2 doubts, as in spite of the Paypal payment method added, nobody until now posted a proof of payment concerning the processor:
1)do we need to use the same Paypal e-mail for signing up to Iforumtalk?
2)do we need to sign up with our complete data to not lose a Paypal payment?
As I see, we cannot make any change of our e-mail and data, once into the forum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
@Starmix they have introduced PayPal again on the site. So you can withdraw your earnings via PayPal. I have been trying to send you my link. I can't seem to copy the link from the site
That is good to hear mate, but never mind, I am writing articles now and the pay per article is $25 but so lengthy at 1000 words per article. It is okay for me, I was used to writing a lengthy article when I joined BlogJob.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I went missing from the online world for few days as I got busy with festival celebration and spending time with friends and family. I am glad to receive the mail from them as they have included PayPal option. That would be a motivation for me to stay active there.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems iforum is experiencing some sort of glitch, because when I log in u can't see recent posts or topics to comment on, unlike before, I just noticed it this morning, I don't know if anyone is also experiencing the same.

Back