I'm still doing activities here in RIF despite my earnings disappeared

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I understand many felt devastated when seeing the hard-earned money gone. I was so shocked early morning when saw my earnings from $6 down to $1.5 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I was thinking I was dreaming, but my eyes did not cheat me. Despite being tired already but I kept on posting for I have not reached the limit of $ 1.5 per day allotment. Then, we cannot blame ourselves to do overtime posting new posts and posting replies because all of us were so attracted to the $0.030 per post pay, so we did it nonstop, but we are still aware of the quota which is $1.5.

Then this day, regardless of the feeling, I am still inspired to do business here because we are part of this business and it's obvious that this week is the BOXING WEEK to mean lots of surprises. But one thing that makes me hopeful is the promise of this site that the pay limit from this day up to December 31 is $2. So all of us are expecting this as legit. Therefore, we have to take action on what's planned, that is the allowable $2 to earn this day. So let us make this day like what I posted here the other week that....SKY IS THE LIMIT. What can you add? Merry Christmas one and all.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Even I was shocked to see my earnings when I woke up in the morning. I was upset but when I opened a thread about it by a user I was relaxed that it didn't happen to me only but with most of the users

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am glad I was not alone in this unusual arena of posting hehe. I felt devastated but the site owner promised to resolve the issue. In case there is no hope, then, what could we do, none except to move on and move to the next episode of our posting spree

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Even I was shocked to see my earnings when I woke up in the morning. I was upset but when I opened a thread about it by a user I was relaxed that it didn't happen to me only but with most of the users
When i woke up this morning i asked @Starmix about it and she explained. I was glad that i'm not the only one.

Like Erly said, Sky is the limit, so i will avoid my list on Netflix and VIU to make it here. Yes and yes, its all about the money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am glad I was not alone in this unusual arena of posting hehe. I felt devastated but the site owner promised to resolve the issue. In case there is no hope, then, what could we do, none except move on and move to the next episode of our posting spree

It happens with the sites and nothing we can do about it except to move ahead.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I was wondering too. I am hoping to cash out this week, which I will pay for some stuff. I have $5.6. Now it turned to $3.7
You are not alone in this sudden change, perhaps there is something malicious about the algorithm or all of the unknowns:eek:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Oh really? Well oh well, i knew that the request will take time but i did anyway. LOL

Lets dance together @Starmix @Sanjee but i cant dance, i'm sure Sanjeev is really good at dancing
I am not happy actually to see your income here disappear. I know you earned it by heart. I further hope that the site owner will resolve this for what we are doing is not a joke, We spent time, internet, current, energy, and thinking.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I think the admins is made aware of the issue. I think it will be returned.
Yes, or else many will evaporate from this site. This time while we have the privilege of triple earnings, let us garb it and further hoping by next year here is a better promise.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, or else many will evaporate from this site. This time while we have the privilege of triple earnings, let us garb it and further hoping by next year here is a better promise.
Yup ma'am. I'm grabbing this triple earnings as an opportunity. I believe sir Jordan won't let that happen. Let him enjoy his holidays for now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Yup ma'am. I'm grabbing this triple earnings as an opportunity. I believe sir Jordan won't let that happen. Let him enjoy his holidays for now.
It was explained that they replaced the software and that hampered thee continuity of our earnings.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I agree that the sky is the limit! We should strive to make the most of this opportunity and maximize our earnings. We should focus on creating quality content, building relationships with other members, and engaging in meaningful conversations within the community. With a little bit of hard work and dedication, we can reach our goals and make this Boxing Week a success!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
We are not losers and we are not immediately affected by hindrances. We are strong and wild but furious when cheated without a substantial cause. Regardless, let us take this chance to multiply back our earnings and find out the next day if they disappear again, lol.

Back