Images not being loaded for Toloka tasks

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Toloka is paying users for tasks, however, some users are finding that the images or information is not being loaded when they select the task, the screen is blank. Is anyone else facing this problem? Google chrome is the browser being used
I have registered on this website before but have not earn there and this is because I don't understand it well. Can you tell me how to earn there.
And also they have an app, you can try it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have registered on this website before but have not earn there and this is because I don't understand it well. Can you tell me how to earn there.
And also they have an app, you can try it.
I'm also waiting for the person's explanation. I hope we earn there

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have not heard about this site before, so i do not have much to say but in most cases this could be as a result of minor glitch or the site might be able to handle that much persons at the same time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have not heard about this site before, so i do not have much to say but in most cases this could be as a result of minor glitch or the site might be able to handle that much persons at the same time.
I am a user of this site. It is one of my favourite sites. I noticed that sometimes images are not loaded but this thing can happen to almost all sites.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, that is one of the major reasons it is a bit difficult to make reasonable money from the website. Some of the images are unrecognisable.

Back