Impact of a good customer relationship

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is very important in a business to have a good relationship with the customers. it is not a hard thing. It could be done once and that will be forever cherished by the customers. When the customers have a consistent experience in your business every time they interact with the owner and workers, it will leave them a very good impression. This way is regarded as mutual understanding between the customers and the business owner that may extend for a long period of time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is very important in a business to have a good relationship with the customers. it is not a hard thing. It could be done once and that will be forever cherished by the customers. When the customers have a consistent experience in your business every time they interact with the owner and workers, it will leave them a very good impression. This way is regarded as mutual understanding between the customers and the business owner that may extend for a long period of time.
A pleasant customer relationship is vital for any businessperson. Customers who consistently enjoy this pleasant experiences learn to develop loyalty toward a business. The venture thus benefits from the assurance of high sales volumes and soaring profits.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
A pleasant customer relationship is vital for any businessperson. Customers who consistently enjoy this pleasant experiences learn to develop loyalty toward a business. The venture thus benefits from the assurance of high sales volumes and soaring profits.
Customers need to be treated well because they are the sources of business revenues. Without customers, no business to exist, therefore, business owners must train and remind the staff to entertain the customers with love and patience.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Customer relation is very necessary. If the customers feel they are not welcome because they are not entertained by the staff, they will leave the business center and promise not to come back. It will be a disaster if the business owner does not know the behaviors of his employees.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
But to have a good relationship with a complicated customer is difficult, I try to be patient to serve him, serve his every wish. However, over time he became more and more outraged and said words that offended me, so since then I can no longer be patient with toxic customers. I deliberately blocked it, rather than having a negative effect on my mentality.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Good customer relationships enhances customer trust and brand loyalty. Customers are more open to patronize businesses that they seem to have a bonding with the staff or the owner. It can drive sales.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
But to have a good relationship with a complicated customer is difficult, I try to be patient to serve him, serve his every wish. However, over time he became more and more outraged and said words that offended me, so since then I can no longer be patient with toxic customers. I deliberately blocked it, rather than having a negative effect on my mentality.
That was a big problem having a toxic customer. That was so terrifying. I could not deal with a customer like that but we have to extend our patience Like in my milk tea business, some customers are rude and they wanted the in charge to be so fast, gosh.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That was a big problem having a toxic customer. That was so terrifying. I could not deal with a customer like that but we have to extend our patience Like in my milk tea business, some customers are rude and they wanted the in charge to be so fast, gosh.
That's how they want to be served quickly. Even though we have other customers who must be served according to the queue. He is very talkative and complains a lot. His words were very annoying, so I got angry and blocked them all.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's how they want to be served quickly. Even though we have other customers who must be served according to the queue. He is very talkative and complains a lot. His words were very annoying, so I got angry and blocked them all.
Really? That person might feel sorry for his bad temper. He must also respect you for you are not a robot. He might get used to it if you have not blocked him. It is hard to adjust our patience as if we lost our tolerance.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Really? That person might feel sorry for his bad temper. He must also respect you for you are not a robot. He might get used to it if you have not blocked him. It is hard to adjust our patience as if we lost our tolerance.
He has made me angry many times, every time he comes. And now my patience has run out and I can't tolerate it anymore. If it were someone else, maybe he would just be left alone and not served. Because his attitude is very bad. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
He has made me angry many times, every time he comes. And now my patience has run out and I can't tolerate it anymore. If it were someone else, maybe he would just be left alone and not served. Because his attitude is very bad. LOL
You should have told him to his face that you do not like his attitude and that he is free to go to another business center. He was abusing your patience. Good for him ; he was junked.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You should have told him to his face that you do not like his attitude and that he is free to go to another business center. He was abusing your patience. Good for him ; he was junked.
I already scolded him and told him to cook it himself, so he would know and feel that cooking is not easy. LOL Because he's fussy, he complains a lot, and other companies will do the same thing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I already scolded him and told him to cook it himself, so he would know and feel that cooking is not easy. LOL Because he's fussy, he complains a lot, and other companies will do the same thing.
That was your last attack and he will never show up again.Hoping he has the conscience to feel the guilt and learn a lesson out of his bad actions.He lacks education.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That was your last attack and he will never show up again.Hoping he has the conscience to feel the guilt and learn a lesson out of his bad actions.He lacks education.
Yes, that was my last attack before I blocked it. I just hope he wants to learn from mistakes, if his attitude is very outrageous and annoying. Even though I'm actually quite patient, but when I get angry it's like waking up a sleeping tiger. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, that was my last attack before I blocked it. I just hope he wants to learn from mistakes, if his attitude is very outrageous and annoying. Even though I'm actually quite patient, but when I get angry it's like waking up a sleeping tiger. LOL
Wosh, it is not good to bully you by a customer like the guy you described here. He has to learn his bad mistakes . In case, that guy won;t change, someday, he will meet his right match ,the right karma for him.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Wosh, it is not good to bully you by a customer like the guy you described here. He has to learn his bad mistakes . In case, that guy won;t change, someday, he will meet his right match ,the right karma for him.
That's why I'm surprised at his partner at home, how come he can be so patient with his fussy and annoying attitude. Even I can't stand it, he should not be around me or I will continue to be angry every day? LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's why I'm surprised at his partner at home, how come he can be so patient with his fussy and annoying attitude. Even I can't stand it, he should not be around me or I will continue to be angry every day? LOL
His wife might be like a lion tiger and the husband is only making revenge of his unfulfilled action to fight the wife to other people like you. He plays havoc in your business. You will never have a good relationship with that customer

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
His wife might be like a lion tiger and the husband is only making revenge of his unfulfilled action to fight the wife to other people like you. He plays havoc in your business. You will never have a good relationship with that customer
He needed me to supply his products, but he made me angry and I was reluctant to continue working with him. He will feel the loss for his own mistakes. LOL

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All businessess know the impact of good customers relationship and don't play with it. A good customer relationship tends to promote the good impression of such business and tbus ensure to enhances good sales for its products.

Back