Impact of a good customer relationship

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is very important in a business to have a good relationship with the customers. it is not a hard thing. It could be done once and that will be forever cherished by the customers. When the customers have a consistent experience in your business every time they interact with the owner and workers, it will leave them a very good impression. This way is regarded as mutual understanding between the customers and the business owner that may extend for a long period of time.

A good customer relationship is always going to make your customers be very happy with your business and that is always going to make them to personalize your products.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
There's no two ways about this. it is of importance in a business to have a good relationship with the customers. This can help you have repeated customers that would even bring more customers

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
A good customer relationship is always going to make your customers be very happy with your business and that is always going to make them to personalize your products.
That is so true that's why they always decide to keep on coming back because of the good friendly relations with the customers. It's an edge to a business owner to having inba good relationship with the customers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Having a good relationship with your customers would give you more access to information. This is because the customers would be comfortable in telling you the latest happenings in the business market and as well as create some level of trust.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good relationship promotes cordial relationship between the company and its customers. Company must make efforts to seal up good relationship with their customers or else it would affect their sales.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Yes I completely agree with you it's very important to have good relationship with customers people love when they are treated well I don't like when I'm treated like a trash to them if you be friendly with your customer there is higher change they will come back

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Good customer care is quite important because it could have an impact on how and when your customer may buy products from you in the future. The fact of the matter remains that this has a very huge influence on customer's decision.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If there is a good relationship between the business and the customers the business owner will be lucky for those customers will be his permanent customers. Customer retention depends on how the business owner and workers deal with them well.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Good customer relationship within the business has more advantages than disadvantages in a matter of fact. For instance the well business,- customers related business would have it's reputation raised higher for that matter.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I good customer help a business grow very fast because he will always pay for the good purchase and service render and also advise the business owner in a way to improve the company

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
As a business owner, it is his role to be a good leader to his employees and customers. Having a good relationship with them boosts good sales and camaraderie. If the owner is strict, the employees and the customers will not be inspired.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Good customer care is quite important because it could have an impact on how and when your customer may buy products from you in the future. The fact of the matter remains that this has a very huge influence on customer's decision.
That's true, like myself I only go to places I am comfortable in buying something from. So if you as a business owner do not treat me well, I doubt I will be coming back to you again.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I am using a lot of average quality products and services just because they are delivering superb customer service. If you can provide good customer care, you can easily have loyal customers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I am using a lot of average quality products and services just because they are delivering superb customer service. If you can provide good customer care, you can easily have loyal customers.
Very true, customers are always looking for a place where they not only get the best services but are also treated like they are the only ones who exist. Whenever a customer finds a place where they are treated like royalty, they will definitely want to come back again.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If we have a good relationship with our customers, they feel we are kind and friendly thus supporting us in our business. if there is no good camaraderie, expect no support from the people in the community.
Post automatically merged:

Customer retention is one impact of customer satisfaction with the services of the products. They are also satisfied with the products displayed in the business center. Their satisfaction guarantees good sales and profit.

Last edited:

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
You can sell average quality product if you have a good customer care, however, you might not be able to sell even higher quality products if you are not providing quality customer service.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There will be a good impact between you the business owner and the customer if your products are of good quality and services of good quality too. The customers will be happy to keep on coming back to your business center.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Good customer relationship is something which last long, once we develop, it gives it's fruit for longer period of time. On that time we feel much more happiness when these customers says good words about us Infront of management.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Good customer relationship is something which last long, once we develop, it gives it's fruit for longer period of time. On that time we feel much more happiness when these customers says good words about us Infront of management.
Very true, due to the kind of relationship I have with most of my customers, they have even become good friends with me and not just customers alone. Like they say it's very easy for your customers to become friends but hard for your friends to become customers.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good customer relationship is highly important in businesses for sure. It helps a lot in keeping old customers and attracting new ones as people patronize where they are treated best. Your workers need to be so good at relating with customers, it is an important skill you should check when hiring.

Back