Impact of Betrayal in Business

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Betrayal is bad and must vnot be allowed. It is humiliating and hurting. This isv mainv reason wby every ideas, work or project vmust vbe copyrighted to avoid Stealing of the work.. When your projects are registered, no one can steal it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's perfectly said once lost your reputation it will be remembered lifetime and that is what people remember on that bad reputation employee traitor to s business or company. A good opportunity knocks once only.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In a business setting, betrayal could hit hard, especially because money is involved. A business partner who fails to treat her colleague with honesty hurts the victim deeply. The victim could end up losing money owing to such dishonorable conduct.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Betrayal in business can be done by anyone, whether it's a business partner, your employee, etc., that can happen because we fully trust them to carry out all business activities, so they can freely manipulate data, steal money, recipes and company secrets and will make you become bankrupt.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is very true that's why it's not good to fully trust an employee. We cannot read what's on their minds. There are envious people who want steal data and sell it to other companies.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Well, I am quite sure that being betrayed is a really bad feeling because i have been betrayed by many people in my life. The fact of the matter remains that trusting people is becoming impossible for me.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
When you betray someone in business, you might have some momentary gain but the consequences are far reaching. A business betrayer can never be offered opportunities by that same business or any other businesses at that.
I don't understand why people are always short sighted to only see momentary gains. And not to talk about lost refferalls that could have come from the relationship. Business is beyond cashing out immediately.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
It surely affect the business relationship if it happens. That is the reason why I prefer not to have a business partner. It is better for me to choose sole proprietorship.
Well, it's nice for you being a sole proprietorship but then not everyone will be a betrayer ,it's just that there are betrayer among men but not all.i believe great things could be acheived by having a business partner.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Betrayal in business happens when the management gives its full trust to an employee. It is better for his immediate family to hire for the safekeeping of the documents containing ideas and the company's planning.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In business, the experience of betrayal could have the effect of undermining a company's ability to attain sustainable success. For example, a business that willingly undercuts a customer runs a high risk of losing the patronage of this betrayed individual.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Betrayal in what ever forms vin business is bad. It erodes the honesty and trust imbibe in someone. That is why it is offensive when a worker betray his oath of allegiance he made with his employer. There are certain secrecy all workers must kept while they are still working.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Karma is real and those who betrayed people surely served their verdict. It may not be sooner but it will come. Trust disappears like smoke if we betray a company and someone's work, ideas, and others.

This is the reason why whenever someone is doing something bad towards me, I will just laugh and tell the person don't worry your time is still coming you are going to reap what you sow.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This is the reason why whenever someone is doing something bad towards me, I will just laugh and tell the person don't worry your time is still coming you are going to reap what you sow.
That's it, it could be their last laugh after a successful stealing. They do not have conscience and commonsense. If they have they will be afraid. They're envious to someone's success.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The biggest impact of betrayal in businesses that you're going to lose your trust and that is most likely going to affect your business progress.
Trust plays a major role in every business. Cause without trust no one would be willing to do anything or even release their time or effort. W business without trust is one doom to fail in no time.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Betrayal is an offensive sin in business. Betrayal is an act of contradicting oath of allegiance sworn into. Betrayal can happened in any formats. That is why it is punishable in law.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Getting betrayed is heartbreaking. I have experienced this before and I know how it feels. Allah Almighty gave me courage to deal with this. The girl who betrayed me shall never prosper.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Betrayal in business though it rarely happens but its impact could cause chaos in a certain business. All employees will be suspects and each one will be interrogated and once the culprit is caught he or she gets fired. The accused will find a hard time to get hired or he may land in jail.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Betrayal in business is inevitable. Trade secrets or business ideas being stolen are not uncommon. Human can be greedy. They will betray their partners for money. It is important to find reliable and trustworthy partners to work with.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
We are living in tough times and betrayal is evident in most cases. Clients seem to find for the cheaper goods and services and alternatives in almost every business sector. Therefore betrayal is likely to happen for that matter.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Betrayal is a repudiable human act in all areas of life, from relationships to work, I think that as you say stealing at work, stealing ideas, or working for example in competing companies in secret are the biggest betrayals you can commit to a company and is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Back