Importance of setting goals before saving money

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Setting goals before saving money is important because it helps to give you a clear purpose and direction for your savings. Without specific goals, it can be easy to spend or waste money on things that are not truly important to you. Having a clear idea of what you want to save for also helps you to stay motivated and on track, even when you encounter obstacles or setbacks.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
To save money is by far the most important criteria in sustaining a business. I agree with the poster that setting goals can help us to save . Without specific goal, it will be difficult for us to save money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
It is ideal for us to set up our short-term and long-term goals before saving money. These concerns are in a personal level. We need to stick to our personal goals strictly.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Plans and meticulously think about what to do is important for everything, and more related in the financial field, setting small savings goals and strategies to do so will allow you to get to it sooner.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that it is essential to set goals before saving money. In this way, you will be careful with your money and not spend it carelessly on things you do not really need.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Setting goals before saving money is important because it helps to give you a clear purpose and direction for your savings. Without specific goals, it can be easy to spend or waste money on things that are not truly important to you. Having a clear idea of what you want to save for also helps you to stay motivated and on track, even when you encounter obstacles or setbacks.
I don't usually believe in saving your money in the bank and leaving it there because it is a total waste of the money since the money will not yield any better interest for you just being in the bank.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Sure you need to find out the specific goals that you would need to achieve before you start spending your money. Yes setting goals always proceed spending money all the time

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is very important to have a plan before you make money so that you will not spend the money impulsively

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
The thing is that it is from goal setting that we would know how to achieve them so before trying to save have a set goal to know when it had been achieved

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is that it is from goal setting that we would know how to achieve them so before trying to save have a set goal to know when it had been achieved
Yeah, whenever you set goals before you save money you will find out that you will achieve it faster. If you do not have goals and you're just saving money for saving sake you may not be able to continue on the long run.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
I am very sure that each and every individuals would always want to save money to establish one kind of business and it will be wonderful if they could set goals for the purpose which they're saving the money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.903
It is a must to set goals first to make accurate estimations and assumptions. If you are not doing this first your capital will disappear like a smoke. It's better to prepare the goals than feel sorry.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Yeah, whenever you set goals before you save money you will find out that you will achieve it faster. If you do not have goals and you're just saving money for saving sake you may not be able to continue on the long run.
Well stated I know this when I started being serious about saving money. I knew that I do better when I have goals in place before saving. it works faster this way.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Setting goals before saving money is very important because usually we started saving money without goal then when we feel that it is enough then we spend it aimlessly. Rather if we set goal as I will purchase a T.V and then start saving money when we have enough money then we can sell old one and buy new one.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.903
Setting goals before saving money is very important because usually we started saving money without goal then when we feel that it is enough then we spend it aimlessly. Rather if we set goal as I will purchase a T.V and then start saving money when we have enough money then we can sell old one and buy new one.
Very well said, That is the usual departure of your money if there is no goal set by the business operator. Even in saving there is or goals set as to what to do with the savings. Will it be for retirement or for a business capital

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.535
I believe that it is essential to set goals before saving money. In this way, you will be careful with your money and not spend it carelessly on things you do not really need.

I think that both saving money and investing money are important. You must create a portfolio for both the activities if you want to make money and manage money in the best way.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think that both saving money and investing money are important. You must create a portfolio for both the activities if you want to make money and manage money in the best way.
I agree with you. Both saving and investing money is essential. In fact, investing money is like saving money. Anyhow, it is important to find the best ways to make money and then use this money to do everything you have in mind.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well stated I know this when I started being serious about saving money. I knew that I do better when I have goals in place before saving. it works faster this way.
Yeah, if for example you want to venture into a business with the money you have saved you will actually be very much motivated to always work hard in order to save. That way you will not spend money on things that does not really matter.

Back