Importance of setting goals before saving money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
This is an excellent way to saving money you would be able to achieve your goals plus also saving money. it is always good to adopt ways that will help you to do better

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is an excellent way to saving money you would be able to achieve your goals plus also saving money. it is always good to adopt ways that will help you to do better
Yeah, I think one of the most important things you need to know before you embark on saving money is to read some financial books. They can help you to give you some insights of how to do that effectively.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I agree that it is important to set goals for saving money. I have several goals. I save for retirement; I save for taking leisure trips , I save for home renovation and I also save for emergency fund.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
Setting goals and objectives before you decide on what to save helps the person in question to know how much they are expected to save and how long they are expected to accomplish the purposes of saving.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
True, when you save without actually having a goal or reason for saving, you would end up spending your saving on things that have no value. Set a goal as to what you want to achieve with your savings.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree that it is important to set goals for saving money. I have several goals. I save for retirement; I save for taking leisure trips , I save for home renovation and I also save for emergency fund.
that is actually very good and it is what I am planning to do. Having savings for different things is very important and necessary if you want to maintain some level of financial stability.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Yeah, if for example you want to venture into a business with the money you have saved you will actually be very much motivated to always work hard in order to save. That way you will not spend money on things that does not really matter.
You could by error spend money on things that does not really matter but you will avoid such purchases in the future because in work or project we are learning from our errors.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You could by error spend money on things that does not really matter but you will avoid such purchases in the future because in work or project we are learning from our errors.
That is actually very true. several people have actually made mistakes by purchasing things that does not really matter but learning from their mistakes is what really matters in most cases. I have actually made such mistakes.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Yeah, if for example you want to venture into a business with the money you have saved you will actually be very much motivated to always work hard in order to save. That way you will not spend money on things that does not really matter.
The pains of saving wouldn't allow you to be unserious with business established with such money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The pains of saving wouldn't allow you to be unserious with business established with such money.
Of course, it is only someone who is not serious that will take his or her business for granted. people who are knowledgeable enough about a particular business will take it serious whether it is with their savings or with loans.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true. When you have a goal of what you want to achieve, you will be spurred to save. Goal setting inspires sacrifice and brings you the consciousness that something is at stake if you don't sacrifice.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is very true. At the moment with the current rising inflation it is difficult for some people to be able to do things like save but if you ever have the chance to be able to put some money away and save, having a goal in mind and something you can work towards always helps in preventing you from spending it just for the sake of it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true. When you have a goal of what you want to achieve, you will be spurred to save. Goal setting inspires sacrifice and brings you the consciousness that something is at stake if you don't sacrifice.
Yeah, when you have something you want insight you will actually work very hard to achieve that goal. That is one of the major reasons it is always very important and necessary to set your goals and if possible make a table of reference before you start saving money.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you set goals before saving money, you are giving yourself a roadmap to follow. Without clear objectives in mind, it becomes easy to lose focus and motivation when it comes to saving.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
When you set goals before saving money, you are giving yourself a roadmap to follow. Without clear objectives in mind, it becomes easy to lose focus and motivation when it comes to saving.
You can get a loan because you fail to save money for running your project, this is to resume everything if you have objectives clear and are sure to have a return from your business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Setting a goal for yourself is very critical and phenomenal if you want to achieve success.
Setting a goal would make it a lot easier for you to stay motivated and keep pushing forward. Most people tend to give up on their savings easily due to not have a goal or a reason for saving.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
Saving becomes easier if you have set a goal. For instance, if your goal is to buy a house, you will become more serious about saving money. Having a goal will give you a purpose.

Back