Importance of starting a business in area where you have enough connection

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have the mindset of starting up a business, it seems to be a very good idea if you start up in an area where you already have strong connections because the marketing effort that you're going to put into the business will be limited and building such business would be much more easier because you've already established trust and loyalty in the community. It is also critical to have connections in the area of your business because it is going to help the business grow very quickly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
It's very logical, the people in your community will be happy for you could serve them. Qualified community residents will be hired. You will be protected by them against harm expecially if you're nice and friendly to them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
There are pros as well as cons. If you have a lot of connection, selling becomes easier as you can sell to your connections. On the flip side, you might also have to give free products or sell on credit.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There are pros as well as cons. If you have a lot of connection, selling becomes easier as you can sell to your connections. On the flip side, you might also have to give free products or sell on credit.
This was also the first thing that came to my mind. Because they know you, they would also be expecting special treatments most times and failure to do this might cause some issues between you and them in the future.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.233
I think that would be an advantage for the business as you would not stain even much on the hustles of getting customers and finding the right market for the business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Indeed, it's advisable to create an offline business near our location where the people in the community know you. They will not put you down. Their sympathy are yours. They can be our permanent customers.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
If you have the mindset of starting up a business, it seems to be a very good idea if you start up in an area where you already have strong connections because the marketing effort that you're going to put into the business will be limited and building such business would be much more easier because you've already established trust and loyalty in the community. It is also critical to have connections in the area of your business because it is going to help the business grow very quickly.
Yes, it's exactly what happens to my thrift shop. I have selected customers that purchase my goods because they belong to my social environment (friends circles). Small commerce in Latin areas works this way. The same in the case of hairdressers and in general small beauty services or taylor's services.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a business where you get connection will help us to reach out to people easily and be able to convince them to patronize your business and also correct you on where to develop in

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Despite business small but if it's well cared for, it will step to the next level. Planning must be constant and innovation must be done to let the customers feel attracted on the way you innovate your business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.560
Raw Dex
$0.008
There is certainly an advantage setting up your business in area where you have good connection. You need less effort to make people aware of your business, and if you have already built trust with the people in the community, it is easier to sell to them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
If operating a business near the people in the community, we're also helping them save time and money. They won't anymore commute but hike in going to the business center. We can assure of their support and protection.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.020
My general store business is not on its peak of success, but I closely observed one thing as a barber came recently Infront of my shop. And he is earning much more and honestly speaking as he hit the goal, and get the success. Beside hard work he has much more connections with people there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
That shop may not be permanent, the time comes when there will be competitors. Your general store could step to the next level. Just make it appealing to the customers. Plant lovely flowers beside.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
You would not struggle to make sales in a location where you are well known because people would just want to patronize you out of goodwill. Just have a good reputation in that area.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.228
Most Chinese businessmen are tight-knit when it comes to business. They tend to have a good relationship when it comes to selling things. If they do not have certain items, they will refer clients to other Chinese businessmen.

Back