Importance of Tracking your spending.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
it is always good to track your expenses This will help you take control of your finances. You would know where your money going? and How much are you spending on necessary expenses like rent and groceries.

Most importantly You can't make changes to your spending habits if you don't know where your money is going, Do you track your spending?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is always good to track your expenses This will help you take control of your finances. You would know where your money going? and How much are you spending on necessary expenses like rent and groceries.

Most importantly You can't make changes to your spending habits if you don't know where your money is going, Do you track your spending?
Post automatically merged:

I

I agree. I usually pay by credit card. That helps to track my expenses.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is the one way through which we can control our spending as we'll know where we are spending and can control how we spend on things we spend unnecessarily

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to be accountable in our spending. Don't allow your spending to go beyond your budgeted expenditures. Always tract your spending for safety purposes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278

This is truly important to track your spending so that it will save you from buying things impulsively

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is difficult to track all expenditure. I try to track it before, but I find it quite difficult to keep updating it on daily basis. I use one app to track my expenditure but along the line I become tired of all the process. But during the process I discovered that am spending excessively on drinks.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.008
One of the major reason why most persons are not even aware they are spending too is simply because they are not tracking their spendings, hence they assume everything is fine only for them to land in debt.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One mistakes that we do take is that we don't record out spendings. Recording our spendings will help us to know how much we have spent and also help us to maintain our budget

Back