Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hello everyone :)

I know some of you have been wondering for a little bit what has been happening with RIF the last few days. Some of you have actually correctly guessed what was coming. It's with mixed emotions that I share that after careful consideration and reflection on my personal commitments and responsibilities, I've come to the difficult decision to sell Referral Index Forum.

Understandably, this decision hasn't been easy. However, I believe that in order for the forum to thrive and continue to provide the vibrant community that you all deserve, it needs an owner who can dedicate time and attention that it requires.

I've taken steps to ensure that the transition to new ownership will be as seamless as possible. I've been in discussions with the buyer who has a passion for forums and communities and is committed to maintaining the community as it should be.

I understand that changes can be upsetting, but please know that I wouldn't proceed with this transition if I didn't believe it was in the best interest of our community. I didn't sell the forum for profit, and it wasn't about the money. I have full confidence that under new ownership, RIF will continue to thrive and evolve.

Some of you may already know who this person is. He is the admin over at Discussion Bucks, and the owner of ForumPromotion.net. Please join me in welcoming @Cam to the team!

With all that said, I want to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for your contributions to making RIF the incredible community that it is. Your dedication, enthusiasm, and camaraderie have made my experience as an owner truly rewarding. More importantly, those who have stuck by me even during the tough times, and have been loyal to both RIF and myself have shown such care and compassion, and I thank you.

As IndexForum.com embarks on this new chapter, I encourage you to embrace the changes with an open mind and continue to support each other as you always have. I will remain involved during the transition period to ensure a smooth handover and to address any questions or concerns you may have. However, once everything is settled, Cam will be your go to person from here on out.

Thank you all for the support, and more importantly, being a part of the RIF Community! I have no doubt that the future holds great things for the community and you.

Please expect more announcements to follow from the new owner in regard to his takeover, and what he has planned.

Best of wishes to you all,
Jordan

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks, @Jordan, for taking such a tough decision but that is what leaders are all about. Leaders are all about making tough decisions at times just to give room for others to also continue from where they left off. I have plans to visit and settle for a few years in Manitoba. I hope I will get to visit you someday and we can have a beer or two. Provided the alcohol percentage is manageable.

We will miss you @Jordan and we wish you the best of luck in all that you are doing in the online world.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.908
You mean Discussion Hub and not Discussion Bucks Right I am very much on Discussion Hub. Good Luck with whatever you are doing to move on in your life

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
Thanks for being very transparent on each and every thing that goes through the site. You had been a very dedicated manager to the community and l wish you well with your endeavours.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You mean Discussion Hub and not Discussion Bucks Right I am very much on Discussion Hub. Good Luck with whatever you are doing to move on in your life
No, I mean discussion bucks. He was an admin there.
That is great but what happened to our earn balance, I had $1.03 there but now all my points was reset to $0.00 how can I get it back
You can PM me privately, and payment will be made.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
Thank you for everything @Jordan. You made what's good for the benefits of the members in this community. Though we'll miss you but we don't have the power to restore yesterday. Good luck to your destined responsibilities of your personal life. You need to be happy by freeing yourself from virtual burdens caused by your forum. It's not easy to pay people in hundered dollars. I wish you all the best and to the next owner of your beloved site. I'd like to welcome the new owner @Cam. Hello Sir may God grant what your heart desires. 👋

Last edited:
Back