Important aspect to look out for when hiring an employee?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
When hiring a potential employee, most business owners tend to look out for things like qualifications alone when selecting employees. While this is extremely important as well there are other important things to look out for when selecting am employee. A potential employee might have the qualifications needed but it does not guarantee if they would have the growth of the business in mind or if they will be willing to put in their very best.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.862
It's normal to hire only applicants that suit to the business needs. Another criterion is educational qualification, work experiences, certificates of seminars attended and test results on psychology tests. It's very important to test the applicants to know better about their attitudes.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
While I was in job in Roomi enterprises then my post was of Regional sales manager south. One of my duty was to hire new medical representative. I was looking sharpness in them and trying to check as how much loyal they remain with organization.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
While I was in job in Roomi enterprises then my post was of Regional sales manager south. One of my duty was to hire new medical representative. I was looking sharpness in them and trying to check as how much loyal they remain with organization.
That's pretty awesome, so how do you find out if they are loyal, like what kind of test do you give them or is there something in particular you look out for when hiring them?

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
When hiring employees, it is essential to consider their attitude, qualifications, skills, and experience, to name a few. Do not forget to check references and conduct a comprehensive interview to know if they are the right candidates for the job positions.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When hiring a potential employee, most business owners tend to look out for things like qualifications alone when selecting employees. While this is extremely important as well there are other important things to look out for when selecting am employee. A potential employee might have the qualifications needed but it does not guarantee if they would have the growth of the business in mind or if they will be willing to put in their very best.
We also need to look at the previous jobs he or she has done which will serve as a way of putting our minds at peace that the person is really good at what he does

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.862
Educational qualification and work experience are what companies are looking and hiring for. They're skilled and trained applicants worthy to be partners of the businesses or companies.

Back