In business, what are some situations where you might need to show sympathy?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I agree with this. Few times my older coworker ask a favor to replace him if I have free time. Alegendy ha have headache but he always 'have' headeche since he don't work anymore. He is laziest teacher in school.
I can also relate with this, back then while i was working under someone, most of the workers tend to take excuse and i end up covering for them or would do both their work as well, only to discover that they are just using it as a way to skip work.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.228
Even in matters of work I still show sympathy. If I'm not at work and see other employees very busy, then I will offer to help him. He was happy that I helped, even if it was only briefly because I had to get back to my job due to a new assignment. He did the same thing to me, he helped me when I was very busy with deadlines.
I respect your opinion about it. Since I am also in the medical field, the word sympathy is not in our vocabulary. If we do, it will affect our way of dealing with our patients.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I respect your opinion about it. Since I am also in the medical field, the word sympathy is not in our vocabulary. If we do, it will affect our way of dealing with our patients.

I just found out that the word sympathy doesn't exist in the vocabulary of the medical field, how can it be like this? I think here every doctor and nurse always puts a sense of sympathy for every patient. If there are patients who are underprivileged, they will explain what needs to be done in order to get administrative fee relief.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
Some bosses don't allow friendly replacemet as sympathy. If you are sick or have reason not to work, go home, lose daily paycheck and your replacement will get it. In some cases it is ok.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sure we need to show sympathy or empathy when co-workers or bosses are in any of trouble, we need to try oyr best to help them out . This will show our humane side
They are working for us so we should try our best to always support them whenever they need us because there are times like that when it is only the company that they work with that will help them in troubling situations

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.200
Sure, no beating about the bush. Those working with us or for us should be supported. You need to try your best to always support them and show empathy where necessary

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.200
No matter how competitive a place of work should be , it should be with people with good heart that don't get carried away and can be humane towards others

Back