In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a wise boss?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A wise boss, in my opinion, wants to listen to workers' complaints and provide the best solution. Because he feels loyal and trusted employees are one of the company's assets that need to be taken care of properly. So that he continues to want to work for the company, because nowadays it is very difficult to find trustworthy employees.

A wise boss is also aware that input will be proportional to output, if he wants more input than the work of his employees he needs to make more sacrifices too. Either by giving praise/bonuses to outstanding employees, holding promotions, salary increases, etc. What do you think about it?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that a wise boss is someone who is always going to be willing to carry everyone along and make sure that he does everything possible to improve good working relationship in the company where he manages or owns.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
For my taste, he must be a leader, decisive, communicative who understands the needs of his company and its workers, who is also capable of listening and respecting the opinions of others and knows how to admit his mistakes.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For my taste, he must be a leader, decisive, communicative who understands the needs of his company and its workers, who is also capable of listening and respecting the opinions of others and knows how to admit his mistakes.

That's right, I agree with you. Sometimes there are bosses who don't want to admit mistakes, even though they are truly at fault. Things like this will make employees think of them as selfish, so they lose respect for them.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's right, I agree with you. Sometimes there are bosses who don't want to admit mistakes, even though they are truly at fault. Things like this will make employees think of them as selfish, so they lose respect for them.
Yes, as you say there are too many bosses who are not able to see beyond their noses, this is a problem and will gradually deteriorate the work environment, if there is no communication and selfishness is sinned, I think the relationship between the boss and the employees will not go on the right track.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, as you say there are too many bosses who are not able to see beyond their noses, this is a problem and will gradually deteriorate the work environment, if there is no communication and selfishness is sinned, I think the relationship between the boss and the employees will not go on the right track.

I'm sure if the boss is not wise then the employees will leave him, and it will be difficult for him to get employees who are loyal to him. Because the reason the boss is not wise is a trigger for employees to be uncomfortable working in their company.

A servant leader is a wise boss. A boss who is willing to provide coaching and development is a coach who is selfless. He lets his subordinates eat first before him. He is willing to listen to his people. He is ready to rebuke them. He is happy to recognize good performers. And is knowledgeable in handling issues. He praise people in public and reprimand in private.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Everyone will like a wise boss that takes the right decision and say things the way they are Definitely, a good and wise boss will provide coaching to all members of staff

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
To me, a wise boss should be a good leader, a good communicator and listener. S(he) should provide a clear direction of where the company should go, and support his/her employees when necessary.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me i believe a wise boss is one that is able to read the situations and create strategies and even counter strategies. A wise boss is one who understands the strength and weaknesses of all their employees and is able to use it to the advantage of the business.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A wise boss is one who isn't too friendly with employees, a wise boss isn't an autocratic, a wise boss gives room for promotion and regular salary increase and many more

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
It's hard for us to be rational when dealing with staff because it's an inherent part of human nature.
A wise boss will understand though that the business needs the other people as much as it needs him.to succeed.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, that's very correct. You won't be good in your business if you lack leadership skills. You will need to be good in management too. It helps a lot in business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me , a good boss has the capacity to listen and is courteous in his dealings with his staff. He doesn't tend to be autocratic but enforces discipline through inspiring the workforce.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
A wise boss is one who is hard to get by those customers who do not pay on time. Enough is enough for him. A wise boss doesn't miss to appreciate even to the weakest employees to encourage them them to get motivated.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A wise boss is a person who should think about his workers and should be aware of ways to keep their workers satisfied and motivated because they only work well when they are satisfied

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, that's very correct. You won't be good in your business if you lack leadership skills. You will need to be good in management too. It helps a lot in business.
Yes, management is very important, you are right, although for this you could also hire a person to take care of this, that is, an assistant or any type of administrative staff.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A boss needs to be given the power to make decisions that can help the company but if that boss starts misusing his resources and power then it will be lethal for the company too so the management should exercise control over them

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, management is very important, you are right, although for this you could also hire a person to take care of this, that is, an assistant or any type of administrative staff.
Even if you hire an assistant, you still need to be involved in the business and monitor how things goes.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My boss is good and he is also hard-working and he is a good listener and likes to help so I feel every boss should be like that and they should fight for their people

Back