Inbox Dollars Junked my application

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
A member here whose YouTube I subscribed sent me the link of the Inbox dollars. I was so inspired of what he told that Inbox dollars paid him $100 after a month. I was so stunned so I told him to give me his link, but he gave instead the link of the Inbox Dollars.And then I filled up the registration form happily only to feel devastated when I click the word Submit. The feedback was: sorry we only accept residents from the United States. I was not happy actuallly. It should be better if they flashed onscreen who they will accept.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
Yeah well sadly a lot of cool platfroms only accept users who are from the US or other high tier countries inbox dollars is cool but I heard complains about it so I'm not sure how you can make 100 per month

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yeah well sadly a lot of cool platfroms only accept users who are from the US or other high tier countries inbox dollars is cool but I heard complains about it so I'm not sure how you can make 100 per month
That was the pay of my frienf a resident from United States of America. I think he does a multiple surveys and another offer. I'm wondering why inbox didn't accept me when I was a member there 8 years ago.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
That was the pay of my frienf a resident from United States of America. I think he does a multiple surveys and another offer. I'm wondering why inbox didn't accept me when I was a member there 8 years ago.
Well I guess they changed location I hope this won't give other sites ideas I don't live in the US or high tier country it's hard to make money online easily

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I think they changed location which is why I was not accepted. I'll inform my friend about bringer rejected on Inbox dollars. It's also painful if rejected. It's better if they flashed the info on screen to stop to stop the people from applying.
Well I guess they changed location I hope this won't give other sites ideas I don't live in the US or high tier country it's hard to make money online easily

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
I think they changed location which is why I was not accepted. I'll inform my friend about bringer rejected on Inbox dollars. It's also painful if rejected. It's better if they flashed the info on screen to stop to stop the people from applying.
yeah well it's always not nice to find out that you are rejected because of where you live

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
They're insulting people. They should have at least tried me and junked later as soon as find me don't fit to their business. Hoping their site turns bankrupt. They are oppressing people.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Ok thanks for the update, so sorry for the rejection, that is why I don't fancy all these paying platforms that are geotargeted, because even if one is qualified for the survey or tasks given they will never accept such person due to the person's location.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Agree on that but I was a member of inbox dollar 8 years ago. I left the site when I went to New Zealand to seek for a greener pasture. Maybe they changed their policies or remembered me leaving their site.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have tried registering with Inbox Dollars. They also didn't accept me as a member as I do not live in the U.S. There are many sites out there, especially survey sites or some microtask sites which only accept members in the U.S.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many sites that pays good amount of money which one has not been able to register all because I am not a resident of the United States of America.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.062
A member here whose YouTube I subscribed sent me the link of the Inbox dollars. I was so inspired of what he told that Inbox dollars paid him $100 after a month. I was so stunned so I told him to give me his link, but he gave instead the link of the Inbox Dollars.And then I filled up the registration form happily only to feel devastated when I click the word Submit. The feedback was: sorry we only accept residents from the United States. I was not happy actuallly. It should be better if they flashed onscreen who they will accept.
I have learned that when you are looking up for online earning that involves the get paid to earning websites Unless you come from the tier1 countries you will not make it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I have learned that when you are looking up for online earning that involves the get paid to earning websites Unless you come from the tier1 countries you will not make it.
But I was a member before of inbox dollars. I just left the site when I toured in New Zealand. But that was I think 7 years ago. They might recognize me as old member and banned to come back. I left there 7 dollars.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes you are right, it was disappointing. It's been given false hope. They should have said from the beginning that they only accept Members from certain countries, so that other people wouldn't have too high expectations.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
It is a disgusting site and I was once a member there and why this time they are selecting a country and preferring only Americans? My friend received $100 every month there doing tasks dunno the new tasks there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is a disgusting site and I was once a member there and why this time they are selecting a country and preferring only Americans? My friend received $100 every month there doing tasks dunno the new tasks there.
I often hear the name Inbox dollar and I search the playstore but can't find it. Thank you for sharing about this site, so I don't need to be curious anymore.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I often hear the name Inbox dollar and I search the playstore but can't find it. Thank you for sharing about this site, so I don't need to be curious anymore.
Don; anymore waste your time, it accepts only Americans. But it should have been flashed on screen who they hire so immediately the applicant will back out. I reached up to the point SUBMIT.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Don; anymore waste your time, it accepts only Americans. But it should have been flashed on screen who they hire so immediately the applicant will back out. I reached up to the point SUBMIT.
I wonder, what is the underlying reason for them to act like that. Wasn't straightforward from the start so the information was given very clearly. So it will not disappoint anyone who sees it.

Back