bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.055
Depending on the location growing fruits can generate into passive income. The trees need maintenance only in the first few years. Later they just yield ensuring good provfits.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Even after the fruit trees are yielding fruit, they still require some work, of collecting, packing and selling the fruits. The fruit prices may vary to a large extent depending on supply and demand.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.055
Even after the fruit trees are yielding fruit, they still require some work, of collecting, packing and selling the fruits. The fruit prices may vary to a large extent depending on supply and demand.
That is understood. No passive income without effort surely. But the trees will yield year in and year out

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment into agriculture can be a very good source of passive income. Especially when you grow fruits that can yield long term gains. You will need to put effort the first few years, but once it is established, you will just do maintenance once in a while and harvest for long.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.055
Even though we have some fruit trees we don't sell fruits, instead we grow grains such as rice, corn, wheat, and legumes.
As long as you consume those fruits that should be fine but a bumper crop of fruits does cause concern.

You must be selling grains then.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
As long as you consume those fruits that should be fine but a bumper crop of fruits does cause concern.

You must be selling grains then.
We always sell surplus grains, we sell rice and corn. We grow wheat just for ourselves. We also sell legumes. I don't stay in my farm but I bring my produce to my city apartment.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trees have been known to generate passive income for people that own them. In today's world where everything has a market, fruit bearing trees are used to make some passive income. Might appear little and infrequent but it is something.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When it comes to planting fruits and selling, like you said, the location does plays an important role in this aspect. In the right location, this can be a very lucrative business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
I agree with you. In my grandmother's yard, she has a lot of mango trees. Now, it is the summer season, and we are expecting to harvest them soon. However, my family and I cannot go there anymore due to a family feud. Besides, my grandmother just died three months ago. Thus, there is no point in visiting her hometown at present.

Back