AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.500
It is not passive as people think. You must do cuts in springs, mowe lawning around threes, organize people for collect fruits, make deal with shops, check it every few days so nobody don't steal fruits.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
It is not passive as people think. You must do cuts in springs, mowe lawning around threes, organize people for collect fruits, make deal with shops, check it every few days so nobody don't steal fruits.
But it is not something that you have to expend efforts on a daily basis to make it yield. And you still eat from it too. Saves cost.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.500
Do you know if you have apple threes you will probably do pollination at least 15 times in year? If you do that in spring and summer that is almost every week one day spend on that business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
I once brought avocado seeds and grape seeds from a foreign country because I wanted to grow those fruits in my own country. However, the Gardner said that these fruits won't grow. Sigh! It is not possible to grow imported fruits at a cheap cost.

Do you know if you have apple threes you will probably do pollination at least 15 times in year? If you do that in spring and summer that is almost every week one day spend on that business.

Back