Indeed, life is never the same after the covid

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Life is never the same after the COVID-19 pandemic. Many things were misplaced and displaced. Some businesses were closed forever and some schools did the same, on closure. Many banks were merged and many lost jobs because of bankruptcy. The pandemic that we are facing this time is the high cost of commodities that seem eternal. Many lost happiness and inspiration to live.šŸ˜ž

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
I also feel the same, changes in life after the pandemic. I missed the yesterday especially in the academe and in the offices and foremost businesses.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.268
Yes, things have changed after the pandemic . There are lots of businesses which got close after the pandemic. Tourism, hotel business were mainly affected by it. And it is still taking time to recover.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, you are right, the economic condition since the pandemic has experienced many setbacks. But we must continue to survive in difficult times like these, even now the difficult economy cannot be denied.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Yes, you are right, the economic condition since the pandemic has experienced many setbacks. But we must continue to survive in difficult times like these, even now the difficult economy cannot be denied.
Nice seeing you again, dear. I agree with you, life in all aspects isn't the same but there's no choice but to flight life to survive.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Nice seeing you again, dear. I agree with you, life in all aspects isn't the same but there's no choice but to flight life to survive.
Hi, I'm sorry for coming and going as I please. lol. Yes there are many things that prevent me from coming here, but I will try to come. It's very sad, but we have to be patient and wait for the beautiful surprise that Allah will give us behind this disaster.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Hi, I'm sorry for coming and going as I please. lol. Yes there are many things that prevent me from coming here, but I will try to come. It's very sad, but we have to be patient and wait for the beautiful surprise that Allah will give us behind this disaster.
We're facing now the most crucial time comparable to the covid pandemic. Just come here if you're free.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We're facing now the most crucial time comparable to the covid pandemic. Just come here if you're free.
I'm glad you're still here after I've been gone for so long. May you always be healthy. Oh yes, currently in my country, especially where I live, there are a lot of sick people. I didn't know what was going on, because many people from my neighbors were taking turns going in and out of the hospital.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
I'm glad you're still here after I've been gone for so long. May you always be healthy. Oh yes, currently in my country, especially where I live, there are a lot of sick people. I didn't know what was going on, because many people from my neighbors were taking turns going in and out of the hospital.
I've learned that the covid is now rampaging in Singapore, there are more or less 28, 000 infected of the new strain of virus. Inquire why many come and go to hospitals. That's alarming.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I've learned that the covid is now rampaging in Singapore, there are more or less 28, 000 infected of the new strain of virus. Inquire why many come and go to hospitals. That's alarming.
Most of them admitted to having headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath and stomach acid. Not a few also experience dengue fever. Here it is the transition season, aka the change of seasons from the rainy season to the dry season, so many people are sick. šŸ˜„

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Most of them admitted to having headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath and stomach acid. Not a few also experience dengue fever. Here it is the transition season, aka the change of seasons from the rainy season to the dry season, so many people are sick. šŸ˜„
What a rude nature lol. It's extremely hot here too but I have not heard people going on and out in the hospital.

Back