Injection or pills?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to your favorite means of getting medical treatment, which one do you prefer between getting an injection or taking pills?
Personally, I don't mind getting either of them or even both of them as long I get better from the illness as quickly as possible.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't mind either one, though honestly I used to have issues swallowing pills when I was younger.
I hate the one's that are horribly bitter. I have vomited šŸ¤® a few of them.

When it comes to your favorite means of getting medical treatment, which one do you prefer between getting an injection or taking pills?
Personally, I don't mind getting either of them or even both of them as long I get better from the illness as quickly as possible.
A doctor is the right person to examine you and decide on that, not you or I. If we do that it may be perilous.

When it comes to medication, I hardly ever remember to take pill forms. Therefore I would much prefer a one-time injection.
Again, as I said earlier, your doctor is the right person to decide on that.

Haha, in a situation where it's not going to be a one time injection, what would you do?
Good question. People don't think and realize such situations.

Neither. I do neither because I will forget lol.
If you forget, it will only be to your own disadvantage.

You better not fall sick then
It is not in our hand.

Is it cos of the sting pain or you just don't like injections?
When it comes to treatment of a disease, liking or not liking of a medicine or injection has no place.

I used to have issues swallowing pills when I was younger.
It happened to me too. But slowly, I overcame it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have always prefer pills over an injection because I feel they are easy to take but there are some cases when injections work quicker as compared to pills

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pills. I have a massive phobia for needles. It always takes a long time for me to eventually get one, and as soon as the needle touches my skin I faint, all the time.

Back