Instagram and polygon to allow NFT monetization

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Meta (Facebook), has partnered with Crypto platform Polygon, to help users of its popular social media platform Instagram to monetize their accounts through NFTs.

Content creators are able to mine their digital art into NFT, which is now a big market. Now Instagram users will be able to cast and sell NFTs using Polygon.​

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Meta (Facebook), has partnered with Crypto platform Polygon, to help users of its popular social media platform Instagram to monetize their accounts through NFTs.

Content creators are able to mine their digital art into NFT, which is now a big market. Now Instagram users will be able to cast and sell NFTs using Polygon.​
Thank you so much for these updates. Meta FB has chosen the right business partners.

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember they were doing that indirectly, like when they post the NFT monkey people bought on their profile photo. What now? Instagram will add an nft shop? How will it work?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think most platforms are now allowing their users sell their pictures or moments as Nfts. It's good they worked with polygon which offers fast transaction and very cheap fees.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have heard of this news but I was not aware that they were planning to use Polygon blockchain for NFT. I have some assets in Polygon's native currency called matic.

Back