New đźš© Insured Forum Back with resumption of paid posting.

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
That's your own call to make. What would go wrong if you create your own topics so that people would also reply for the site to be lively?
dude am not discouraging you for any reason am just expressing my feelings, the forum need more active participant before it could get my attention, what if you go there make few post and see nothing to post again, the only user I saw there posting Is call flower you can check an talking about as at yesterday

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Good news to those who are looking for additional paid to post sites so they go back to the site or for those who are new, they can join. I have never joined this site so I am not aware that the payout scheme was stopped.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I saw this announcement in Trendri that Insured forum is back to paying. It is ready great that fecoms is returning his paid to post forums. Though I won't be active in insured forum because I am not interested in the niche.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
am also active in the forum but my account is just a fresh account and I believe that if one poster call flower can request her payment Lets see if she will get paid only then I will post actively

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.190
I just started on insured forum and it is looking very good already as the pay rate is worth the effort. But it is not for everyone. It is for people who that can string ideas together into a writing.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I just started on insured forum and it is looking very good already as the pay rate is worth the effort. But it is not for everyone. It is for people who that can string ideas together into a writing.
I have an account there which I have not started working with its a great forum not doubt but I think is for people who love and know something about insurance

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
I am not a really big fan of insurance. However,I am still participating on the Insured Forum website and still contributing to the site. My posts are mostly related to negative aspects of insurance no one discusses about.

I see. I heard you need to be verified first before you can participate. Did you pass the verification process?

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I have already claimed my forte cashout from Insured Forum. It was paid through Binance Pay and it arrived in less than 24 hours.
What is the post rate over there and I want to ask how many days it took you to reach their minimum payout the forum suppose to be one of the best now since I heard that they offer good rate

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Before I can join this forum I will love to know the Post rate for each post and I heard you need to pass a test want to know if the task take Time and how tough it is

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't I will like to join the forum because I don't have the time and knowledge about insurance. I will not like to venture into unknown terrain. Am comfortable with the ones am working with now.

Back