Insuredforum suspend PTP.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Was a reason given as to why the site would be taking a break from the paid to post section? I am not a member of the site though as i do not know much about insurance.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
Was a reason given as to why the site would be taking a break from the paid to post section? I am not a member of the site though as i do not know much about insurance.
The owner said it had to do with problems that related to Google indexing. I think the site was not being picked by web crawlers to be displayed in search engine results. And that meant less traffic which translates to less revenue.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The owner of insuredforum has sent out a notification about the shutting down of PTP on the forum. Members credit stays intact till after resumption of PTP.
I am a member there and yes I also received the announcement for the pause. But later I noticed that it has resumed after u made some post and I have made 2 withdraws after that

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am a member there and yes I also received the announcement for the pause. But later I noticed that it has resumed after u made some post and I have made 2 withdraws after that
I like the platform but it is not very active like before so I just had to stay away from it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
You requested for withdrawals and you were paid? @Bisolami come and confirm this. Because I thought the platform is no longer paying anything at all. I haven't heard that they paid anyone after that.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You requested for withdrawals and you were paid? @Bisolami come and confirm this. Because I thought the platform is no longer paying anything at all. I haven't heard that they paid anyone after that.
What happened then was that the admin made it know that the rewarding system will be paused for a while and later the reward system was back and people started getting paid. Once you are paid there is no way you won't be able to withdraw. The admin is trustworthy as he own trendri

Back