Intermittent fasting

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been using intermittent fasting to lose weight. And it working wonders. What helps me the most is the intermittent fasting app. It alerts me when I should drink water, how much water I need to drink based on my weight and when I should eat. I aslo monitor the different stages I go through while fasting, when I reach ketosis I know I have reached the ultimate fat reduction level.

Last edited:

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer you do exercises, your body still need the nutrients found in food. Exercises are really healtuy and ypu cant get any negative effects when you do it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am too bizzy to exercise. I work for Alot of hours online. Sometimes not so much but majority off the time IL be working. I set some short term goal for the day and I make sure I meet them. So it's hard to incorporate an activity in the mix

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am too bizzy to exercise. I work for Alot of hours online. Sometimes not so much but majority off the time IL be working. I set some short term goal for the day and I make sure I meet them. So it's hard to incorporate an activity in the mix
Hi, You can at least go for a brisk walk of thirty minutes in the morning. Sitting in front of the computer for the whole day is not good for our health.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Everything is possible with self-control and discipline and if we can discipline ourselves in terms of what food we will take and what to avoid, drinks to take and avoid, exercise to do, intermittent fasting then we can achieve almost everything in life

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I always try as much as possible to control what I eat in order for me not to gain too much weight but my best way of losing weight is my exercising with keeping fit and not starving myself.

Back