Legit đź‘Ť International Poem Contest at Poetry Nation

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Such kind of opportunity exclude lower-tier countries from the list of countries that is accepted . I would advise not waste your time if you know who that you reside in the lower tier country on such program.
Who told you that only from the tier countries accepted? You have to know that the Top Poet at Poetry Nations is from Kenya. He is very good poet and hold good positions in the country. It is international and no one is excluded.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Such kind of opportunity exclude lower-tier countries from the list of countries that is accepted . I would advise not waste your time if you know who that you reside in the lower tier country on such program.
I actually feel that our countries at the kind of countries that should be included in things like this so that it will give us the opportunity to make money but it is sad that it is also for top-tier countries

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I actually feel that our countries at the kind of countries that should be included in things like this so that it will give us the opportunity to make money but it is sad that it is also for top-tier countries
All nationalities are included in the international poetry contest in Poetry Nation. There is a top poet there from Kenya. He is a very good poet and salute his works. I thought you already submitted your work

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
All nationalities are included in the international poetry contest in Poetry Nation. There is a top poet there from Kenya. He is a very good poet and salute his works. I thought you already submitted your work
I already submitted my work but you know there are times when you will feel like you cannot win something like this because I have tried a lot of things like this and I still did not win but I submitted it already

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I already submitted my work but you know there are times when you will feel like you cannot win something like this because I have tried a lot of things like this and I still did not win but I submitted it already
You are required to submit three entry poems. The announcement of winners is on December. We have to wait for 4 months. Let's hope and pray we will be qualified in the semifinals judgment 🙏🙏🙏.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are required to submit three entry poems. The announcement of winners is on December. We have to wait for 4 months. Let's hope and pray we will be qualified in the semifinals judgment 🙏🙏🙏.
I have actually hoping for the best and I did not know that we have to submit three poems which means that I need to submit two more but I have one poem at and so I will submit that first

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I have actually hoping for the best and I did not know that we have to submit three poems which means that I need to submit two more but I have one poem at and so I will submit that first
Submit this week so you can join the semifinals round of judging. They will pick 500 entries for semifinals. 2nd prize $100 USD for 100 poets and 3rd prize at $ 75 USD for selected 100 poets. Who knows we will get the luck.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Submit this week so you can join the semifinals round of judging. They will pick 500 entries for semifinals. 2nd prize $100 USD for 100 poets and 3rd prize at $ 75 USD for selected 100 poets. Who knows we will get the luck.
I was even thinking that they only want to pick a winner but this is vety cool and also amazing. I will submit the other two poems before tomorrow so that I can be part of the list

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Awesome one there, thank you for sharing.
I am wishing you more successes more than you would ever wished yourself now, today, tomorrow in Jesus Name Amen.

keep up the good work dear!!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Awesome one there, thank you for sharing.
I am wishing you more successes more than you would ever wished yourself now, today, tomorrow in Jesus Name Amen.

keep up the good work dear!!
You can join and submit an entry. There is no country discrimination. register to Poetry Nation. Do not underestimate your ability. You can also apply to Poetry London. We will be paid monthly. We are required to submit 5 poems monthly. Payment 30 at London Currency. Payment direct to our bank.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You can join and submit an entry. There is no country discrimination. register to Poetry Nation. Do not underestimate your ability. You can also apply to Potery London. We will be paid monthly. We are required to submit 5 poems monthly. Payment 30 at London Currency. Payment direct to our bank.
I already completed the number of poems that we are asked to submit so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Let's just make sure that we thibk positive

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That is so good. What is your username on Poetry Nation? Iam using Starmix. You can read there my poems, but you cannot open my entry poems. The titLes of my entry to contest poems are: FATAL ATTRACTION, LONELY RIVERS SIGH FOR ME AND I NEED YOUR LOVE.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Practically, most of the top tier countries has a lot of opportunities to make money online compared to the lower-tier countries . If you reside in those countries, you will have better opportunities of making money.

Back