Invest your savings now

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Invest your savings now or else it will disappear. There are times when you are tempted to withdraw your savings and buy something you like though not important. It's better to invest it now while you are still in the pursuit of chasing the right investment. There is an investment that is not hard and doesn't require huge capital. If your investment is based offline, invest buy and sell of live stocks, rent a carpentry tool, or rent a book. It is better that way than losing your money forever. Try and never be sorry because your intention is to earn more and save more.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Even if you are putting your money in saving accounts that get interest, it is really difficult to grow your money, therefore, if you want to grow your money you need to invest. You can choose low risk assets

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Like someone once said, saving is simply you keeping your money to spend later. It's best to invest rather than just save. Even if you plan on having some savings, still make out some funds for investing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
If you feel afraid to invest then choose an investment that has risk tolerance rather than not trying at all. Nothing happens to your dream plans, if keep on dreaming without acting is useless.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
It's an excellent idea, and it is fact when go deep and analyze, it happened so many times as we get some extra money, and we did not invest it. Soon we find out as that money has gone. So we need to invest extra money as soon as possible.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you feel afraid to invest then choose an investment that has risk tolerance rather than not trying at all. Nothing happens to your dream plans, if keep on dreaming without acting is useless.
Well said, and the truth of the matter is you can never know if you will fail or succeed until you actually try. As for me I plan on making an investment this month end hopefully, when I get some extra cash.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Well said, and the truth of the matter is you can never know if you will fail or succeed until you actually try. As for me I plan on making an investment this month end hopefully, when I get some extra cash.
That's right, we have to prove it first and then learn the effects. It's it's worth our try then your bravery will be rewarded for having started bravely than to remain coward.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
CHosing an investment that has risk tolerance is very good it's also better I'f you have a mentor that will coach you in any field of investments that you want to get into because they have been there before you. Investment counsellor are always there for help

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Investment would allow you explore opportunities in your niche market and it's a way to also grow your business tremendously. It is very important to invest your savings into lucrative businesses because that is how you can grow.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Investment would allow you explore opportunities in your niche market and it's a way to also grow your business tremendously. It is very important to invest your savings into lucrative businesses because that is how you can grow.
Exactly, saving alone can never carry you anywhere. If you plan on going far, it would be best to invest as well. Investing is what would help you increase your wealth.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
To invest now at all costs is necessary now that the inflation rate is extended. There is nothing to wait fo a better life if we continue hoping without acting.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
saving will never make your money increase but rather of you put your money into something definitely it's going to yield interest and you could make alot of return so investment is better than saving

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
CHosing an investment that has risk tolerance is very good it's also better I'f you have a mentor that will coach you in any field of investments that you want to get into because they have been there before you. Investment counsellor are always there for help
Before investing it's very important to attend trainings. I was doing it before I invested a long term investment plan. It's not good to start right away without knowledge. We might get trapped. Money is not a stone.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
The current financial system can only work if fiat money is constantly losing value, so if you don't invest your money will lose value no matter what, or rather you will lose purchasing value, if you don't want this to happen, inform yourself and invest.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
If there is capital and intended investment, so why wait for too long to decide to invest when you can invest right now? Never wait for the time when your money is no longer there because you spend it on something.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
If there is capital and intended investment, so why wait for too long to decide to invest when you can invest right now? Never wait for the time when your money is no longer there because you spend it on something.
It's true capital is the first thing which you need to consider I think no one will have money and refused to take advantage of investment so I believe that the first thing which you need to do is source for money which you can invest

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It's true capital is the first thing which you need to consider I think no one will have money and refused to take advantage of investment so I believe that the first thing which you need to do is source for money which you can invest
That is true, money is the problem to start investing but some investments do not require a huge amount. What is needed is time and advanced planning to have a guide and concrete understanding of the flow of investment.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.275
That is right. In addition to saving, it is also crucial to invest your money wisely. That is a valuable lesson I learned not too long ago. You will never know until you give it a try. It is best to invest only what you can afford to lose, particularly if you are new to the game.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Let's invest only what we can afford and knowhow. It's not good to gamble there's no assurance of winning or losing big amount of money like trading in Binary. It's so risky.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.435
Even if you are putting your money in saving accounts that get interest, it is really difficult to grow your money, therefore, if you want to grow your money you need to invest. You can choose low risk assets
l agree with you on that. That's because l have really tried to save money multiple times and the savings could be spent on many urgent needs that could arise.

Back