Investing in a specific stock

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
The following are the steps to guide you to start your stock investing journey: Open a brokerage account. This will be the first thing to do to open a brokerage account to buy stock, then decide which stocks you want to buy, and also, decide how many shares to buy. You must also choose an order type . Place the stock order with your brokerage, and finally, build your portfolio.
Source: (https://www.fool.com › investing › how-to-invest ) If you can do this, then there is no reason why can’t you start this investment. First, you have to know how to open a brokerage account and then thick which stocks you want to buy, how many shares can you afford to buy, and follow the next procedure. Choose a stock that is affordable to your pocket.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Good tips for beginners. It is best to seek the aid of a professional if you are doing this for the first time, this would prevent you from investing or buying the wrong stock.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
This is indeed a very good guide for everyone like me who is not yet an expert on stocks. Though I have small shares of stock, but in a certain cooperative It is good to buy stocks in big businesses or companies.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my location, most banks and a lot of investment companies offer e-platform for clients to buy and sell stocks. I also trade stocks through my bank. It's very convenient to open an investment account with banks nowadays.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yeah this is good tips for those that are just starting out. definitely It is always the best to seek the help of a professional broker if you are new to it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Thanks for sharing, we can also buy shares in mutual funds or in the capital market, but they have different advantages and disadvantages, in the stock market we cannot buy shares per share but 1 lot, while in mutual funds we can buy shares per share,

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It's good to have idea on the right stock investment. We feel we're investors. In fact, I'm still searching for the right brokerage so that I can buy stocks. I have in a multi level cooperative in the city where I live, but I want to explore more. It's good to attend annual meetings and know how much we earn.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Brokers are the main factors to consider before investing in stocks. Investors must choose a trusted broker and have permission from government institutions, easy to use and friendly, broker commissions are fair and transparent.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
This is one good way of doing passive income by buying shares and making off it by buying specific shares but the thing is always first to have good idea on the right stocks to buy

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
That's right sis, we cannot trust someone introducing himself as a broker because there are fake brokers, if not fake, they might do a monkey business to an investor or business man who lacks the know how. It's good to hire a broker based from a recommendation from a trustee.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
This is one good way of doing passive income by buying shares and making off it by buying specific shares but the thing is always first to have good idea on the right stocks to buy
Choosing stocks is not like choosing clothes to buy that are good or not, but must be adjusted to your goals and your risk profile. If an investor has a low risk profile, it would be better to choose stocks from well-known and promising companies such as PayPal stocks and Facebook stocks.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I agree with you, you are right and that's why sometimes it is good to work with a broker to get the guidance you need to help you navigate better

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually a good tip for any one looking forward to investing in stocks. With Stocks I believe you might need a mentor to make things easier for you. Getting a good stock broker would ease you a lot of stress in the stock market.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yeah stock investment is no bad investment sonlooking forward to investing in specific stocks can go ahead but if possible you might or should hire a mentor to help 6ou take the best decisions

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Yeah stock investment is no bad investment sonlooking forward to investing in specific stocks can go ahead but if possible you might or should hire a mentor to help 6ou take the best decisions
In my opinion, we don't need to hire a mentor to help us choose the right stocks, besides we have to pay a fee, we also need to answer some of their questions, a kind of survey for yourself. We can learn about stocks, but if you are still unsure you can choose bluechip stocks so they will be safer and have less risk.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
You can either invest in your local stock market or use a trading and investing platform like Robinhood to make investments in international, or more specifically American stocks. When investing, do not look price history, look into the company's finances.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
This is actually a good tip for any one looking forward to investing in stocks. With Stocks I believe you might need a mentor to make things easier for you. Getting a good stock broker would ease you a lot of stress in the stock market.
It is also good to hire a mentor to avoid failure in investing stocks especially those new to it. It s better to be safe than sorry.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Good tips for beginners. It is best to seek the aid of a professional if you are doing this for the first time, this would prevent you from investing or buying the wrong stock.
You are right
We now have so many wrong stocks out there and if one is not careful, we may buy the wrong one so this is a good tip. A very good one to be precise

Back