Investing in bankrupt companies

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It must have happened to you that a famous company in your country went bankrupt and decided to sell its company. There are investors who find such companies and invest in these companies because they think they can put the company on the right track and make huge profits. But this is a risky move. But if you succeed, you have multiplied your money. Are you willing to take such a risk? Have you had such an experience?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I can never invest in projects that are on the verge of collapsing in the name of doing a revival to them so that I double my investment incase the companies rise to a great business form. This is deemed very risky.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
When you invest in bankrupt companies, it can be a very risky investment but you will also have a lot of chance top make money as you can buy the companies for a cheap price.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I would check the financial status of the bankrupt company, and find out the reasons of their failure. Investing in a bankrupt company involves a lot of risk. Other than financial concerns, the reputation of the company has been damaged. It takes a lot of efforts to turn things around.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It must have happened to you that a famous company in your country went bankrupt and decided to sell its company. There are investors who find such companies and invest in these companies because they think they can put the company on the right track and make huge profits. But this is a risky move. But if you succeed, you have multiplied your money. Are you willing to take such a risk? Have you had such an experience?
I don't think it will be a good idea to invest in a company that has gone bankrupt before. It does not even make sense to invest in a company that were not able to manage themselves before

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes i have cases like this before, but not all companies can make or take such risks. There is every possiblity that they might not be able to bring back the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes i have cases like this before, but not all companies can make or take such risks. There is every possiblity that they might not be able to bring back the business.
This is why we have departments in work that will be responsible for all of these kinds of planning so that they will think about where it will result to even before they start the business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I would not invest in such companys. Maybe if I know new director or CEO and plans is good. But amount of money would not be as in already existing business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I would not invest in such companys. Maybe if I know new director or CEO and plans is good. But amount of money would not be as in already existing business.
Even if the plan is good, I will make sure that I taken some time to monitor or observe the business before I decide to invest in it since it has gone bankrupt before

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I would much faster invest money in expired domain or abandoned website. You can check backlinks, domain rating, history and decide it is good for invest and recovery. It can save time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I would much faster invest money in expired domain or abandoned website. You can check backlinks, domain rating, history and decide it is good for invest and recovery. It can save time.
I will check it out and I will give you a feedback on how it went. I hope that it is worth investing in because I am really willing to invest my money into something reasonable

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bankrupt companies may rise from the ashes once again. However, it all depends on on what level they are standing in the first place. If they are filing for bankruptcy and they have no chance of survival in the market, then things could be really hard to manage for investors.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Person like me can't afford such a big risk because these companies are struggling for their survival and just imagine how they will pay us how they will return our money with profit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Bankrupt companies may rise from the ashes once again. However, it all depends on on what level they are standing in the first place. If they are filing for bankruptcy and they have no chance of survival in the market, then things could be really hard to manage for investors.
It is true that they may rise again but we all know that they were not able to manage their funds or they were disorganised and that is why they went bankrupt so it is risky to invest in them when they start again.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true that they may rise again but we all know that they were not able to manage their funds or they were disorganised and that is why they went bankrupt so it is risky to invest in them when they start again.

There were many companies in the past that went bankrupt. However, they changed the business management and this improved their performance in the market. This is how they changed so much.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There were many companies in the past that went bankrupt. However, they changed the business management and this improved their performance in the market. This is how they changed so much.
This is why it is sometimes good to reshuffle the people who work with you because there are some of them who will not be competent for the task that you have given to them

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in a company that is going bankrupt is a 50/50 chance of making it to come back to life as it is the main aim of investing in such a company so as to profit from it at the long run. Some have made the risk of investing in a bankrupt company and made it while others did and lost.

Back