AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I am still holding to my plan. Get 3500 BFG tokens. I will invest some money from PTP forums. For next goal I am not sure. Buy some some more SPACE tokens or invest into cryptowin site.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have had a lot of positive steps with cryptocurrency. I always prefer the less but still risky option. I always go for the stable coin. And I make sure my investments are short term.
Cryptocurrency is a very promising investment that will yield positive results.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Every investment has its risk. Cryptocurrency is not an exception. But I'm investing on it, and entered Futures trading.
I have not yet invested in futures to tell the truth I see it even more risky, I only invest in spot, it is what gives me more security within the risk that cryptocurrencies already entail.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Investing in crypto currency is good and can be very Lucrative but you can only get the best of it only when you have enough knowledge about how it works.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Investing in cryptocurrency is a smart way of making money, and it is also a good way of investment, but before one delves into it, it should be properly learnt, all the techniques and tricks should be mastered and also risk management thoroughly learnt before delving into it.
Hi there everyone, I hope you all are well.
I want to ask everyone today about investing in Cryptocurrency, how has the experience been like and, most of important of all, is it even worthwhile investing in cryptocurrency?
I will be waiting for some great responses, thanks!

Back