Investing in Start-ups

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Start-ups are businesses that have interesting products and services that are probably new in the market, thus, giving them an edge to grow very big in the future. Many start-ups offer innovative products and services but often lack capital to go into the market or start production. This creates an opportunity for investors. If you find something promising in a start-up, you can invest in their project, and gain equity in return. This way, you could soon become a part-owner of a profitable business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Invest in start-up can give you good return. I have worked for a start-up. Since they were start- up, they could not afford to pay a high monthly salary. Instead, they offer me stocks in the company. I accepted the offer. I'm happy the company has grown over the years. As of today, I am still receiving year end dividends even I left the company.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Investing in new startups can be pretty lucrative. I have heard a lot of success stories of people who invested in new startups and now they are making millions from the investment. The most Important Factor here is to be sure on what you are about investing in.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Not bad idea but somehow I prefer invest in crypto. There is to many start ups on market and it is not easy trust somebody your money. Maybe choose slower but more secure investment as real estate.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Invest in start-up can give you good return. I have worked for a start-up. Since they were start- up, they could not afford to pay a high monthly salary. Instead, they offer me stocks in the company. I accepted the offer. I'm happy the company has grown over the years. As of today, I am still receiving year end dividends even I left the company.
A start up does not mean a business which is just starting. A lot of people confuse start up with a business that is just starting out. But it is also true that in initial days, business cannot pay you well.

Back