Investing In Stocks On Your Own or Through A Broker?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
These days most people like to invest in Stocks either on their own or with the help of a broker but I am yet to try it and I am planning to start learning more about it so I can start doing it on my own someday.

Have you tried it already?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
There are times when I have lost my money because I rushed with something but it's a very bad thing and should be avoided at any cost and that's why I'm more careful with it this time and won't gonna invest my hard earned money like that but since some of my friends are doing well with it I'll take their help and will try to learn from them before biting the bullet.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've also lost a lot of money because I rushed in without testing waters, there this broker I tried trading on of recent , I was more cautious of these mistakes so to be on a safer side I do trade gold on a demo account so I can understand the trends. And TBH I'm still scared of using my real balance to trade "once bitten twice shy" so I will continue with the demo account for now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
I've also lost a lot of money because I rushed in without testing waters, there this broker I tried trading on of recent , I was more cautious of these mistakes so to be on a safer side I do trade gold on a demo account so I can understand the trends. And TBH I'm still scared of using my real balance to trade "once bitten twice shy" so I will continue with the demo account for now
I am sorry to know about this and I have done the same many times and sometimes I like to take risks and most of the time I have experienced losses and this time I have again invested Rs. 20,000 INR in something that is running under loss of 2000 INR so times are tough and I need t be patient with my investments and shouldn't go into these without any learning as its only making me feel more stressed

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
I have discussed this many and my friends too and most are doing on their own and this way they are saving money that they need to pay as brokerage and are learning so they are not dependent on any person and are better placed.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
The company where I worked before has board or trustees to invest on stock. It's good to have a partner or with a broker.
this has been my solution it is good to have a broker or a partner that will work with you when you comes to investing in stocks to avoid losing both money and a good opportunity.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
this has been my solution it is good to have a broker or a partner that will work with you when you comes to investing in stocks to avoid losing both money and a good opportunity.
So true, usually brokers are hired to minimize stress, even in a realty buying, it's the broker that takes care of everything.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
exactly I don't think it will be a waste of time and money employing the services of a stockbroker you will even get more from doing this
That is so true, and hoping someday we can have a good business and experience hiring a broker. Have you received message from PP this day? I didn't.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
I would like to learn and have seen people that learn even from Youtube or articles and this way they are able to learn and whatever we do we should start with a low amount and we can gradually increase our investment with time when we are more confident and sure of the outcome it can result so this way we can play safely even when we are new

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Trading with a demo account will help you learn, but it can also limit your experiences. There is usually more volatility in the normal market than in demo trading.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
exactly I don't think it will be a waste of time and money employing the services of a stockbroker you will even get more from doing this
Probably, using a stockbroker to invest may actually be the best especially if you're starting newly. Stocks is something I really want to invest on and trade and I think I will be using some brokers.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.351
These days most people like to invest in Stocks either on their own or with the help of a broker but I am yet to try it and I am planning to start learning more about it so I can start doing it on my own someday.

Have you tried it already?

Well, I do not have much experience when it comes o investing in the stock market, so I would opt to get a broker for myself who could earn good money for me. if I ever gain experience, then I would invest myself.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
I think it would be a lot easier for you if you make use of a broker for now, then with time once you have gotten enough knowledge to handle things on your own, you can start making investments by yourself.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't advice for anybody to invest on stocks by self. It is better if it is done through registered brokers. These brokers would give you reliable financial advice to comply with.

Back