Investing In Stocks On Your Own or Through A Broker?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I won't advice for anybody to invest on stocks by self. It is better if it is done through registered brokers. These brokers would give you reliable financial advice to comply with.

Inexperienced people should be really careful before investing money in the stock market. This is because they may not have good idea about what to buy and what to avoid in the right manner.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't advice for anybody to invest on stocks by self. It is better if it is done through registered brokers. These brokers would give you reliable financial advice to comply with.
Investing in stocks is now easier than ever because there are some applications in Google play store or Apple store that will help you to invest. But you must locate the right ones.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days most people like to invest in Stocks either on their own or with the help of a broker but I am yet to try it and I am planning to start learning more about it so I can start doing it on my own someday.

Have you tried it already?
I am doing the same, now I am learning about it and doing researches, in future I want to have investments in stock.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Inexperienced people should be really careful before investing money in the stock market. This is because they may not have good idea about what to buy and what to avoid in the right manner.
Even experienced stock traders seek financial advice from stock brokers let alone inexperienced ones. It is risky.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
You are actually in the right direction. Learning should always come first in anything you want to go into whether online or offline. You also need to follow people who are doing it.
Most of my colleagues are investing already on their own and they have taken help of Youtube for that.

Back