Investing in Student Housing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
There are investments that we can start any time this year. If you lack capital, you may show your blueprint to a bank to allow you to apply for a loan for a particular plan which is to build student housing for rent per head or by room. In case you have the ready capital, try not to hesitate because there are many students residing far from the schools. They need to rent a space in a good boarding house. Now that classes are back to face-to-face classes, many students are searching for a good and safe stay. This could also be a very good passive income. What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
its always a profitable business, just make sure the location is near the Schools/University and make sure the facilities that they will get if they want to rent to our board house/studing housing, like Wifi and clean toilet

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
@RicAngelo and @Stardom22 ,in operating students school housing there's an inspection of the planner done by an architect and approved by a civil and electrical engineers. it's the electrical engineer to install the electrical wirings and the civil engineer to check the exact computations of the areas like walls, ceilings, posts if they're exact to avoid building to collapse.
In my case, I want to apply the Art Nouveau Architecture for it protects the building against earthquake damage.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are investments that we can start any time this year. If you lack capital, you may show your blueprint to a bank to allow you to apply for a loan for a particular plan which is to build student housing for rent per head or by room. In case you have the ready capital, try not to hesitate because there are many students residing far from the schools. They need to rent a space in a good boarding house. Now that classes are back to face-to-face classes, many students are searching for a good and safe stay. This could also be a very good passive income. What do you think?
I know a friend of my dad who built a hostel very close to the university and he makes money from it very well

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I know a friend of my dad who built a hostel very close to the university and he makes money from it very well
It's a very good investment also considered a source for a passive income. How nice to have millions to be able to construct a student housing dormitory.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@RicAngelo and @Stardom22 ,in operating students school housing there's an inspection of the planner done by an architect and approved by a civil and electrical engineers. it's the electrical engineer to install the electrical wirings and the civil engineer to check the exact computations of the areas like walls, ceilings, posts if they're exact to avoid building to collapse.
In my case, I want to apply the Art Nouveau Architecture for it protects the building against earthquake damage.
i see, in my city we have several rules too but i dont know anything about it but as far as i know, if we want to rent a room daily/montly we have to get permission first to build the building but only that, i dont know any detail about it, good luck with your planning my friend

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This business is very profitable in my country. It is highly recommended provided that you have the capital for it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If you can get into any business when it comes to renting properties it is a very profitable business. Students are definitely the ones who would be looking the most especially when their courses start each year but there are also many people as well also looking for accommodation as well just to live and renting places out could be good for both those reasons.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you can get into any business when it comes to renting properties it is a very profitable business. Students are definitely the ones who would be looking the most especially when their courses start each year but there are also many people as well also looking for accommodation as well just to live and renting places out could be good for both those reasons.
You are absolutely right. Renting properties and especially renting properties to students is so profitable. It is a business I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
This business is very profitable in my country. It is highly recommended provided that you have the capital for it.
Yes, it is so true, this is also a lifetime investment. It is like living on interest. I am thinking about doing this investment. I will ask my architect friend how much capital is required for a single-story building of 20 rooms. I need an estimation. It also takes months to process the requirements of the city engineer's office, the blueprint, and other things. But I am so aggressive to invest in this.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Anything housing is always a profitable business, like this one for students you just need to have the location near the Schools.and make sure the facilities are available for use

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Anything housing is always a profitable business, like this one for students you just need to have the location near the Schools.and make sure the facilities are available for use
When I was a college student, I rented one room in an apartment. At that time, our residence was in the province and my dad, a military man wanted his kids to grow healthy in a no-pollution place, but when our dad passed away, we moved to the city.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
thank you so much @LoukiaCharilaou i wish you the same thing too

indeed, its very profitable as long we provide them with some facilities and the price will good too and its good for us

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, it is so true, this is also a lifetime investment. It is like living on interest. I am thinking about doing this investment. I will ask my architect friend how much capital is required for a single-story building of 20 rooms. I need an estimation. It also takes months to process the requirements of the city engineer's office, the blueprint, and other things. But I am so aggressive to invest in this.
I understand. It is not easy to start this business. But I am sure that you will succeed in the end if you work hard at it. I wish you all the best. :)

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
my friend have this kind of investment and he have 10 rooms to rent, every room is around $43 a month, so in a month he get $430, thats a great investment, though

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I understand. It is not easy to start this business. But I am sure that you will succeed in the end if you work hard at it. I wish you all the best. :)
It takes years my friend before I materialise this investment plan. I have to accumulate my savings first from the profit of my milk tea selling business. I hope and pray.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It takes years my friend before I materialise this investment plan. I have to accumulate my savings first from the profit of my milk tea selling business. I hope and pray.
I agree with you. It is not easy since you need a lot of money to start this business. But I am sure that you will finally make your dream come true. :)

Back