Investing in Student Housing

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Investing in student housing can be very profitable, especially in the neighborhood around campus. Because many college students come from outside the city and even outside the province, and they need a boarding house as a place to live while studying.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
It's a great and seems a Forever investment as long as there are schools and there are students. What's good about it or rental continues during students vacation The rent is in full payment.There are always boarders.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
1 just continue dreaming for to dream is free hehe somehow I imagined how the building looks and how will it be managed. Then it must also be insured against fire. There are so many concerns of this rental building for students, yet after everything is set I'll enjoy collecting the rents, lol.
Yes, of course. To dream is completely free. We must never stop dreaming. It is important to be positive and always try for the best. If we want something very much, one day we will achieve it. :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Yes, of course. To dream is completely free. We must never stop dreaming. It is important to be positive and always try for the best. If we want something very much, one day we will achieve it. :)
Much better if what we dreamed must be put to action, and to see is to believe. We won't know if that dream is easy to achieve or not. We will only know if we will try.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Much better if what we dreamed must be put to action, and to see is to believe. We won't know if that dream is easy to achieve or not. We will only know if we will try.
Yes, that's right. This is a very good point. On the one hand, it is very good to dream but on the other hand, we must put our plans and dreams into action. When we try, we will find out if we can make our dreams come true or not.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Yes, that's right. This is a very good point. On the one hand, it is very good to dream but on the other hand, we must put our plans and dreams into action. When we try, we will find out if we can make our dreams come true or not.
Though it may take months or years but at least we have to do the right planning, the right capital the right location, and the possible customers. It is not good to act out right away without these I mentioned. We cannot work continuously if there is lacking especially the capital.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Though it may take months or years but at least we have to do the right planning, the right capital the right location, and the possible customers. It is not good to act out right away without these I mentioned. We cannot work continuously if there is lacking especially the capital.
I think that the most important thing is the capital. If you have the capital, then things are easy. I agree with you that we also have to do the right planning and find the right location and possible customers before starting this business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I had idea buying old, little bigger house and transfer into several rooms with laundry part and rent it for students. Unfortunately I don't have money for such invest plus I live 100km from first bigger town with students.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I think that the most important thing is the capital. If you have the capital, then things are easy. I agree with you that we also have to do the right planning and find the right location and possible customers before starting this business.
Planning is very important, and that is one reason why many failed in their business because they failed to plan. Planning is a strong foundation that helps the strength of your business and even your personal affairs. Planning for whatever purpose is deemed right.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my understanding student housing has to do with money invested in where college students live and pay rent to with this few points I believe that it is a nice investment

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Planning is very important, and that is one reason why many failed in their business because they failed to plan. Planning is a strong foundation that helps the strength of your business and even your personal affairs. Planning for whatever purpose is deemed right.
I agree with you, Starmix. It is true that planning is essential if you want to succeed either in your personal or professional life. There are some people who do not like planning and they usually fail.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Investing in student housing offers good return. If you have sufficient capital, buy apartments near colleges and rent out the rooms to students. That is a great source of passive income and the value of your real estates may appreciate over time.

Back