Investing Internationally

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
Today, with the existence of investing and trading platform it is easy to invest internationally. All you need to do is join these platforms, fund your account and start investing. Have you tried investing internationally? How did you do it?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
If I find the stocks of very reputable international companies like JP Morgans, I don't mind investing in them.
How do you plan to invest in international companies like JP Morgans, I mean how do you buy shares in the company? Do you think you have access to trading and investing platform

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
How do you plan to invest in international companies like JP Morgans, I mean how do you buy shares in the company? Do you think you have access to trading and investing platform
Those are big questions that we need to consider. I also heard about the JP Morgans and the like. However, I have not found any how tos to do it.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
Investment international is good but I believe it's going to cost you some money If you want to do this someone has already told me that it's capital intensive but I believe there will be opportunity for low income earner thou I have not tried one

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
Those are big questions that we need to consider. I also heard about the JP Morgans and the like. However, I have not found any how tos to do it.
Well, if you can use trading platforms, especially the ones that are based in the US, you might be able to invest in international companies.

Back