Investing Tips for beginners

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Investing is not only buying and storing assets, but also requires understanding and knowledge of various investment instruments such as the capital market, money market, cryptocurrency, property, etc. Understanding and knowledge about various investment instruments is currently very easy to obtain either through websites, YouTube online forums, webinars etc.

Determine the purpose, time period, profit & risk of each investment instrument and prepare special funds. If you already have more than two types of investment instruments, diversify to reduce investment risk. Keep learning and reading news related to your investment.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
The best tip for new investors or about to invest is to assess whether their capital is sufficient to invest or not. It is also a must to do a feasible plan and study if the business is good to start.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I agree with your opinion sis, we must have the funds or capital to invest, but currently there are many investment instruments that require less than $ 1 capital to invest in mutual funds, and we can collect at least $ 2 every month from the RIF and continue to allocate it to mutual fund investments.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Investing is not only buying and storing assets, but also requires understanding and knowledge of various investment instruments such as the capital market, money market, cryptocurrency, property, etc. Understanding and knowledge about various investment instruments is currently very easy to obtain either through websites, YouTube online forums, webinars etc.

Determine the purpose, time period, profit & risk of each investment instrument and prepare special funds. If you already have more than two types of investment instruments, diversify to reduce investment risk. Keep learning and reading news related to your investment.
I agree that investing is not just about buying and holding assets but also about learning and understanding different investment options such as stocks, bonds, crypto, real estate etc there are so many resources available online to educate ourselves and make informed decisions.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
When investing, always make sure you have a clear understanding of what you are investing and, do the needed research first before investing. Another thing is to also invest what you are okay with loosing.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
First of all, you need to have spare money to invest. Before making any investment, evaluate the level of risk you are prepared to take, do research on the types of investment you are interested in. Never borrow money to invest.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I agree with your opinion sis, we must have the funds or capital to invest, but currently there are many investment instruments that require less than $ 1 capital to invest in mutual funds, and we can collect at least $ 2 every month from the RIF and continue to allocate it to mutual fund investments.
I paid my mutual fund one time sis and just let it grow. I'm always checking it. A new investor does a lot of fun and thrill seeing how much is the daily profit and what to do to it the next day, But one thing for sure, it goes straight to the bank.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
First of all, you need to have spare money to invest. Before making any investment, evaluate the level of risk you are prepared to take, do research on the types of investment you are interested in. Never borrow money to invest.
I agree with you, we should invest using idle money. But I often find professional investors borrowing money for short-term investments, especially in highly volatile investment instruments such as crypto and stocks, they can take advantage of the momentum to make profit both in downtrends and uptrends.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I agree with you, we should invest using idle money. But I often find professional investors borrowing money for short-term investments, especially in highly volatile investment instruments such as crypto and stocks, they can take advantage of the momentum to make profit both in downtrends and uptrends.
Agree. A lot of professional investors borrow money to invest. But this is only for experienced investors Beginners should not take this risk.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Valuable money and investment tips here I think we always these kind of tips when we want to try out investment we shouldn't just invest using idle money. But the one we can afford to lose

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Valuable money and investment tips here I think we always these kind of tips when we want to try out investment we shouldn't just invest using idle money. But the one we can afford to lose
Investment require a lot of research work as well so that you would not fall victim of scams.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
The biggest investment tip that I always have for beginners is to invest amounts that are so negligible that they won't lose their minds if the investment fails.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.445
Determining and Differentiating between Long term and short term Investment is most important and they should exercise patience when Investing because if you are not patient enough then it'll be hard

Back