Investing with FXTM

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
May I know if you invested in this site FXTM? I stumbled on this site this day. Though I have no passion to invest on this site, I think, there are many of you here lovers of investment. The basic capital to invest in FXTM is $10. It was stated on their site that FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and licensed by the financial sector of South Africa. Despite being legit, but there is also a risk, so you will face a risk. Do not invest more if you are not an experienced investor of this kind.

I also do not know how legit is this site though the site brags that they have 4 million users and all these members have access after opening a Micro account with them. And then, they promise a bonus including commission getting a free account. The FXTM site uses an industry favorite, the Meta Trader. It was stated there that their site is the world’s most popular platform. And then, I saw the ad, they are now investing in the Philippines. It was exposed by some users that when you withdraw your money from them, there is a fee or charge of $3. It is all up to you if you let this brokerage investor invest your $10.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
FXTM is for does who want to try their hsnds on forex trading. Back then when i wanted to try out forex, i used FXTM and open a cent account. Its not a bad platform though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
FXTM is for does who want to try their hsnds on forex trading. Back then when i wanted to try out forex, i used FXTM and open a cent account. Its not a bad platform though.
This site originates from Africa so, there are many sites that originate from that country. I think they also have a form site. Do you think, they have a ptp site?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is basically for people who are into forex trading. I have not used it before though
May I know if you invested in this site FXTM? I stumbled on this site this day. Though I have no passion to invest on this site, I think, there are many of you here lovers of investment. The basic capital to invest in FXTM is $10. It was stated on their site that FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and licensed by the financial sector of South Africa. Despite being legit, but there is also a risk, so you will face a risk. Do not invest more if you are not an experienced investor of this kind.

I also do not know how legit is this site though the site brags that they have 4 million users and all these members have access after opening a Micro account with them. And then, they promise a bonus including commission getting a free account. The FXTM site uses an industry favorite, the Meta Trader. It was stated there that their site is the world’s most popular platform. And then, I saw the ad, they are now investing in the Philippines. It was exposed by some users that when you withdraw your money from them, there is a fee or charge of $3. It is all up to you if you let this brokerage investor invest your $10.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
This is basically for people who are into forex trading. I have not used it before though
I really want to invest in this site, but I lack the skill to do the investment. The money withdrawal is done every 2 days. But I need to get training first before I invest in this kind of brokerage.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I really want to invest in this site, but I lack the skill to do the investment. The money withdrawal is done every 2 days. But I need to get training first before I invest in this kind of brokerage.
Sorry about that
Make sure that you know how to invest on the right platforms first

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Sorry about that
Make sure that you know how to invest on the right platforms first
That is why I will not jump into boiling water. I have to get training by April 3rd week. I am hoping I will build richness through trading investment. I need to be smart and wise.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
I see FXTM ads on sites like faucets but I'm not really interested since it is all about forex trading. So those that want to try out forex can use the platform

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I too oftenly see ads for the site on the paid to post forums that I am working in. However I have never shown any interests in Forex trading as I don't have any clue on how it is done.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Could be worth it but I do not know the site so I cannot make a well researched comment for now.The general rule though is that if it promises a huge return of investment then it is probably not a legit platform.If it has licensure from Cyprus and SA then it can be looked up so that verifications can be made that it is regulated.Otherwise let us be very careful before trusting an individual or company to make money for you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I too oftenly see ads for the site on the paid to post forums that I am working in. However I have never shown any interests in Forex trading as I don't have any clue on how it is done.
But, it will not be you to work on this platform, it is FXTM as your immediate broker. I cannot join, I already surrendered my two credit cards. I learned many good lessons here in RIF that saving is very important. I cannot save more if I have with me my credit cards. I am an extrvagant person hehehe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
This site is seen everywhere. I also did not register on this site. Somehow, I am thinking that it might be a site good for my dreams to come true. I may try to check it may times.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I see FXTM ads on sites like faucets but I'm not really interested since it is all about forex trading. So those that want to try out forex can use the platform
It is not FXTM that is advertising on faucets, the faucets install the ads from networks of advertisements, and FXTM or other companies are purchasing the advertisements from them it is displayed on ads sites.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
Okay then thanks you the information I didn't know it this way if this is anything to go by . but it's just that I see it's ads on a lot of fsuceydv

Back