Investment for the elderly

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
After retirement, most people tend to rely on their pension as their major way of gaining income, while there are some who usually invest on other things just to meet ends meet. What investment do you think would be less stressful, that does not use up strength. Personally i feel investing in real estate or owning a poultry would be a great investment for the elderly.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After retirement, most people tend to rely on their pension as their major way of gaining income, while there are some who usually invest on other things just to meet ends meet. What investment do you think would be less stressful, that does not use up strength. Personally i feel investing in real estate or owning a poultry would be a great investment for the elderly.
I will go for real estate because it's less work. Poultry venture is very tiring and there are many regulations because of its environmental impact. Traditional poultry has become passe now because of the modern method of raising and it requires a big investment.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment for the elderly should be a venture that doesn't require energy and much time. I think real estate is the best because it's not volatile or stressful like others.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Real estate is a good investment choice for seniors if they have the money. A lot of seniors in my location like to buy gold coins. They see them as a less risky investment. They plan to give the gold coins to their children when they pass. Another popular investment for seniors is the Silver bond offered by Hong Kong government. The bond offers a much better interest rate than savings account.

Back