Investment in cryptocurrency

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have few questions to ask With so many new altcoins popping up, how do you filter through the noise and identify the ones with real potential?
I've been hodling Bitcoin for a while now, but I'm interested in diversifying into other cryptocurrencies. Any recommendations on promising projects to look into?

Also i want to know about the new blockchain technology that's gaining traction.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
Check top 20 coins by market cap, and invest in these coins, it will be comparatively safer to invest in popular options. Also avoid going after coins that are getting a lot of attention.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Even though there are many new altcoins circulating, it will depend on your investment plans and goals, if you aim for short term or trading then you can choose new crypto with high fluctuations.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
In my views investment in cryptocurrency business is very risky. Because nowadays we cannot predict that which cryptocurrency will move up and which will go down. I just purchase solana and after one day I am listening the news that is going to Crashed.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel its a good option to invest in cryptocurrency but then you should not shy away from the violations of the crypto market and should remain patient and should invest at least for a period of 6 months and I am sure it will be a good investment that will yield profits.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In my views investment in cryptocurrency business is very risky. Because nowadays we cannot predict that which cryptocurrency will move up and which will go down. I just purchase solana and after one day I am listening the news that is going to Crashed.
You are right, no one can predict crypto prices accurately, that's why we shouldn't panic when crypto prices crash, but we must evaluate what causes crypto prices to crash, before we make a decision.

Back