Investment in Gold or Cryptocurrency?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's tough too as you need to be good at understanding the technical language of those and finding a good property is not an easy thing which is free from any dispute unless you are interested in property like a house which can be immediately used for renting purposes

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am trying to do both but I am not going to invest a big amount and will invest a small amount and have already invested small amount in crypto and have some investment of Digital gold so I will now buy some physical Gold and see if I can make some money from it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Investing in gold has a small risk of loss, but it's not safe if you keep your gold in your house, the risk of loss by thieves, while investing in crypto has a high risk of loss but also a high level of profit. Personally, I prefer crypto investment because it is more challenging and must be learned.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in physical Gold have the highest risk here ,there are many burglars lurking around to pounce on any house with a valuable objects so it will be better to keep them in banks or better still keep them digital .
I am trying to do both but I am not going to invest a big amount and will invest a small amount and have already invested small amount in crypto and have some investment of Digital gold so I will now buy some physical Gold and see if I can make some money from it
Dividing your investment is sure a good move.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am still in my learning phase and actually taking a lot of time so I need to improve my learning and start with serious investment as time is running away and if I cannot start investment as planned then it would be quite late for me

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
These both are one of the popular ways to invest our hard earned money and with time most people are moving towards cryptocurrency and there are many that still prefer investment in Gold as best.

What do you prefer?
Gold is a type of tangible investment, meaning we can hold it, smell it, gold is often used as a savings asset in an emergency, easy to sell. The price of gold always rises every year, but not much different from an increase in inflation. While crypto is too volatile and high risk, it will also provide high returns too. It takes patience to invest in crypto.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I am not lured by any of the two. I better save my money in the bank. Better that way than to be sorry to a business that might not assume a happy ending.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
It will be good to invest in both if you are a big capitalist. We can buy crypto when the price is low so with gold. And when time comes that they are priced high, that is the time to sell themn

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Everyone will invest according to their profile, if he has a conservative profile he will definitely choose gold, but if an investor who has an aggressive profile will definitely choose crypto, because gold is considered to only have low fluctuations.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes if one is seeking stability for any of the two going for gold investment would be the best option because of its stability . cryptocurrency investment is not stable

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I feel investment is Gold is a safe investment and in crypto will be risky so we need to decide as per this
For an investor, investing is not only a hedge against inflation, but must be able to provide maximum returns, the greater the profit, the higher the risk. That is why investors like high risk, full of challenges and analysis.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
Everyone will invest according to their profile, if he has a conservative profile he will definitely choose gold, but if an investor who has an aggressive profile will definitely choose crypto, because gold is considered to only have low fluctuations.
In this matter, it depends on people who are into investing to golds or cryptocurrencies. Since cryptocurrencies are still not into its popularity, I still go for hoarding golds if I have tons of money as my investment.

Back