Investment in Gold or Cryptocurrency?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I would invest in gold. It is a safer investment to me. I do not know much about crypto. All I know is their value may fluctuate a lot over a short period of time. I find it too risky.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In this matter, it depends on people who are into investing to golds or cryptocurrencies. Since cryptocurrencies are still not into its popularity, I still go for hoarding golds if I have tons of money as my investment.
You are right, investors in choosing investment instruments will adjust to the profile they have, if a conservative investor chooses the wrong one, for example investing in stocks and crypto which have high fluctuation rates, then his heartbeat will always beat faster, and make him stressed.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
For an investor, investing is not only a hedge against inflation, but must be able to provide maximum returns, the greater the profit, the higher the risk. That is why investors like high risk, full of challenges and analysis.
That's right and that's why we need to invest as per our requirements

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
\
I would invest in the gold for me, this is because the prices of gold are easier to predict and that they are not as volatile as the Crypto currency.
A very good idea, if you have found gold as an investment instrument and it means you have decided to invest in gold in the long term. Even though gold is not included as a volatile instrument, you still need to monitor the price of gold.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I agree with you that we should be able to invest according to our needs and according to our financial capabilities. but before investing we should have a goal for what we invest.
Yes I agree we need to have a goal otherwise we may not be able to achieve much from our investment

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold is definitely better and safer, but sometimes it is hard to give up the profitability of the cryptocurrency market. It is tempting. Sometimes I invest in cryptocurrencies, but I learned not to invest more than 100 dollars in this market

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Gold is definitely better and safer, but sometimes it is hard to give up the profitability of the cryptocurrency market. It is tempting. Sometimes I invest in cryptocurrencies, but I learned not to invest more than 100 dollars in this market
Gold and cryptocurrencies are long-term investments, so you should invest with idle money, not money for emergency fund needs. Investing in gold is safer with risks, but profits are also smaller compared to crypto.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold and cryptocurrencies are long-term investments, so you should invest with idle money, not money for emergency fund needs. Investing in gold is safer with risks, but profits are also smaller compared to crypto.
The profit of gold is less than crypto but there is a possibility that the value of your money will be halved in the crypto market. That's why I prefer to invest in gold. It doesn't matter long term or short term. I always prefer gold

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
The profit of gold is less than crypto but there is a possibility that the value of your money will be halved in the crypto market. That's why I prefer to invest in gold. It doesn't matter long term or short term. I always prefer gold
But if you invest in short-term gold, of course it's not profitable or you can't make the maximum profit, everyone will have a different risk profile, so it's also different in determining the type of investment.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, I prefer cryptocurrency investment because it is something I understand way better than gold investment. You should always go for something that you understand best because it will help you overcome losses and make the best investment choices.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I do not prefer either, I like both and that is why I invest in both, we should not limit ourselves to a single market, the more we investigate and the more investment opportunities, the better, from my point of view.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Both gold and cryptocurrencies are long-term investment instruments, crypto prices are very volatile or have high volatility, so you have to do various analyzes before investing and creating a portfolio.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But if you invest in short-term gold, of course it's not profitable or you can't make the maximum profit, everyone will have a different risk profile, so it's also different in determining the type of investment.
True, but what is clear Your money will not be halved in less than 1 week. This is a possibility that always exists in the cryptocurrency market even if you buy a valid cryptocurrency like Bitcoin

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Gold is a less risky asset for investment, but I will prefer to invest in crypto because crypto has the power to make us rich even with a small investment., gold is not so profitable.

Back