AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I agree with you Mate there are always good investments but the problem is always that they are capital intensive without having money to invest it becomes a problem

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I will also consult this matter to the mutual fund company in the city where I live if it's applicable in my country.

Mutual fund investments might be really risky. I would refrain from investing in such kind of schemes and prefer investing my own money in markets such as Forex markets or stock markets.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Mutual fund investments might be really risky. I would refrain from investing in such kind of schemes and prefer investing my own money in markets such as Forex markets or stock markets.
That's good to hear from you that you are going to operate your own business. Forex trading is a very good business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Okay then thanks for the heads up will look up at the them and see how it would work for me. I just need an investment that is less risky though

Mutual funds are really risky investments in many cases. It also requires you to "lock up" your capital as well. I would prefer investing my funds privately rather than investing money in mutual funds.

Back