Invoice Fraud Scheme

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Sure, the truth is that they are fraudsters everywhere. There are there in different companies both big and e small establishments. this is why business owners need to be careful

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many of them in a company and even in small establishments. They are only waiting for the right time. Once they strike, the company or business owners do not have any idea because of trust.But they cannot escape the Karma, sooner or later they will be caught and will be slapped with a big shame of a lifetime.
Yes o. They are found everywhere in business organizations. This act is not limited to superior officials alone. It can be found on junior officers like salesperson, clerks etc. Because they were in possession of the receipts, they believed they could manipulated them to their own suits.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Yes o. They are found everywhere in business organizations. This act is not limited to superior officials alone. It can be found on junior officers like salesperson, clerks etc. Because they were in possession of the receipts, they believed they could manipulated them to their own suits.
There are instances when the manager instructs the cashier to manipulate the invoiced to escape the real amount to pay to the Internal Revenue. There are conspiracies anywhere because of a cheat.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
That's the truth fraudsters can be found everywhere in business organizations. Some are even those in junior rank so it's not limited to superior officials alone. It is quite disheartening

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
They are people without morale and good values. They don't deserve pity when get caught. They're garbage in our society. Anyone doing this kind of fraud will rot in hell. There's nothing good in their minds.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Stocks must be examined regularly so that you can quickly fish out any scandalous activities.

Personally I am finding it very difficult to do anything in the stock market because it is an area that I don't have much knowledge on and I don't want to take any risks by joining when I don't have much knowledge.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Falling into the hands of scammers is very easy when it comes to insurance the best bet is to run everything via the right channels to avoid getting into wrong hands

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I am finding it very difficult to do anything in the stock market because it is an area that I don't have much knowledge on and I don't want to take any risks by joining when I don't have much knowledge.
Yohanna is not referring to stock assets here. The stocks he referred to here is business terminology. It refers to the system of calculating the number of products you have available in the stores or warehouses after deducting sales and damages. It is from this system you would be able to know if there is fraud or not.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
This is rampant in organizations that don't utilize external auditing. Big multinationals have even moved to forensic auditing in a bid to try and prevent fraud.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why it is good as a business owner to always take the stocks pf goods on your store you need to personally do this to win with fraud.
Stock taking though is stressful and time taking yet it is necessary if don't want situation the business would go bankruptcy as a result of fraud.
Regular check up must be carried out periodically.
This is the only way frauds and other malpractices could be detected at the early stage before it becomes crisis.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Sure Freud happens very fast where there's no stock taking. So taking stock is necessary if you don't want situation the business would go bankruptcy due to fraud so we need be careful

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wonder why the aim of some people is to defraud a business someone labored hardly to established. In their attempts to become rich quickly, they would be looking for opportunities to enrich their pocket by manipulating account recording and destroying receipts and invoice.
They have forgotten that this act is a criminal act that is triable in courts of law.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
They fraud because they are greedy for money. The fraudsters are not thinking about the efforts and hardships faced by the businessmen in the past just to have them enjoy a better life through the salary they received, They are materialistic in nature.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
They fraud because they are greedy for money. The fraudsters are not thinking about the efforts and hardships faced by the businessmen in the past just to have them enjoy a better life through the salary they received, They are materialistic in nature.
I have always pointed out that anyone that got fraud online, is a little bit greedy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Invoice fraud is rampant anywhere in the world. They're greedy of money and what they always see is money so by all means they do something immoral. They might connive with the manager and cashier.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a very big fraudulent scheme and unfortunately it exists in so many business establishments. Such people are the reason many businesses lose.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Yes, many businesses may turn down because of invoices fraud, or they may not turn bankrupt but the profit may not be very big because of the money that is corrupted through sales invoices. Just imagine the purchase made by the assigned personnel. One news here in my country, a convicted fraudster was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment because the money he incurred from a fraud sales invoice reached 3 million in 8 year time. He was audited many times and he confirmed his fraud.

Back