Is a mobile phone useful for business?

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes mobile phones are greatly useful for businesses like I once said technology has done more good than harm in the business industry
Without our phones it would be hard to get and pass information

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
communication is needed for business. So Mobile phone is very important as it will aid with digital marketing. you need it to create awareness for your business

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your mobile phone is very important for business as you will be needing it for a lot of things most importantly for communication, digital marketing and some other things that are necessary

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
In business it is important for one to have a good means of communication, digital marketing and some other ways need to be adopted to be able to reach customers effectively

Last edited by a moderator:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
For me I find it to be a more useful tool to be used in the business. The phone makes the communication quite easier for the business operations and stuffs like.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
That's right ,the phone makes the communication quite easier for the busines and others. They can communicate and discuss business as long as they are able to reach one another on phone.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on how you use your phone for your business that determines how productive it will be. Communication is one of the basic necessity of a business but to a large extent, mobile phones can be used for business advertisment, building a social network for a business and also in some cases mobile phones are use to manage the business' activities.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mobile phone for business now is very important it is one tool that so many people use to work online just like I'm doing now. it is good for business
Yes, I agree that phones can be very useful when it comes to managing business. I also use my phone to make money online since I can work from anywhere, park, etc. Plus, it's small, so I can just put it in my bag.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Yes mobile phones are very useful now. Phone is always needed when it comes to managing business. you would need to communicate with a phone with customers to come patronise you

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Every day, we must utilize our mobile devices. Some see it as a priceless tool, while others see it as an indispensable evil. Regardless of your opinions, knowing how to use a phone properly at work is a necessary skill. Your verbal communication needs to be clear because the person on the other end of the line cannot see your face. Always use clear language, be polite, and speak loud enough for the listener but not everyone else to hear.

The use a smartphone is something that is very common by everyone who is doing one business or another because it is one of the easiest way to engage in communication and even doing a lot of things online.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
The use a smartphone is something that is very common by everyone who is doing one business or another because it is one of the easiest way to engage in communication and even doing a lot of things online.
It cannot be denied that it is one of the greatest inventions these days. If they were not developed and created, people's lives are still in a difficult situation. It is definitely a life changing matter to all of us.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every day, we must utilize our mobile devices. Some see it as a priceless tool, while others see it as an indispensable evil. Regardless of your opinions, knowing how to use a phone properly at work is a necessary skill. Your verbal communication needs to be clear because the person on the other end of the line cannot see your face. Always use clear language, be polite, and speak loud enough for the listener but not everyone else to hear.

Well, I think that now things have changed a lot and now many people need to use mobile phones. So, yes, phones are pretty much useful and they are needed by almost all the businesses.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
A mobile phone is one of the most important business tools. Artisans can do anything for their phones because they have to be in constant communications with both clients and potential clients.

Back