Is anyone here working on Bizdustry?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The reward system is exclusive to a selected number of individuals of which if you meet the criteria you also will start earning and you also need to have a subscription for you to be able to make a withdraw.But the site is good and rich with valuable information.So it is entirely up to you if you want to join the forum to learn as well or it is just for earning.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The reward system is exclusive to a selected number of individuals of which if you meet the criteria you also will start earning and you also need to have a subscription for you to be able to make a withdraw.But the site is good and rich with valuable information.So it is entirely up to you if you want to join the forum to learn as well or it is just for earning.
I am purposely on the forum to make money, I can find a way to get any information I want. I know the site is a good one but I want to know if they are still paying because it doesn't look like it is

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I have not heard of that forum, i would love to learn more if it is worth my strength and energy and i join to learn more and to make more money with new friends as well

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am purposely on the forum to make money, I can find a way to get any information I want. I know the site is a good one but I want to know if they are still paying because it doesn't look like it is
Yes they are not paying currently because they have removed their reward system to the general membership,so unless you sign up and they deem you fit to be i n the reward system you will not get a penny at present for posting threads and making comments.
I have not heard of that forum, i would love to learn more if it is worth my strength and energy and i join to learn more and to make more money with new friends as well
Just as i have mentioned above,the site will not pay for posting threads and commenting currently.But there is quite some valuable information about different earning methods there as well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am part of bizdustry from a long time but when they made it compulsory for us to upgrade and buy VIP, I stopped posting on the website so I am not earning from it from years

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this is what I want to know, I suspected that the site is no longer paying some people when I saw the number of people posting threads and reply. I am happy I am not waisting my time there

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I used to like this website a lot and even now it is a good website but they always have weird requirements to get paid like earlier we needed to have VIP

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is a good website but these days you can earn only when you are a valuable contributor and otherwise you cannot earn and get paid from it and those who are valuable contributor are earning well

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yes the platform pays better, I thought I would be able to make money from the post to paid forum but it's not all the users that will get paid
Sorry i do not mean to laugh but i can't help but notice that you seem to ephasize that it is post to paid.I think it is paid to post sites.Sad that you did not get the current update.The thing is as stated above that the conditions are not as seamless as it used to be in order to earn.However there are still some more options to earn from if you have time to add more paid to post sites.

I would also advice you to get uptated information if you are looking for those paid to post sites that are still paying its memebedrs.As for Bizdustry like i said that it is not seamless anymore.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry i do not mean to laugh but i can't help but notice that you seem to ephasize that it is post to paid.I think it is paid to post sites.Sad that you did not get the current update.The thing is as stated above that the conditions are not as seamless as it used to be in order to earn.However there are still some more options to earn from if you have time to add more paid to post sites.

I would also advice you to get uptated information if you are looking for those paid to post sites that are still paying its memebedrs.As for Bizdustry like i said that it is not seamless anymore.
Ok thank you for the correction, can you tell me some of the paid to post sites you are working on. I already know about trendri, Forum coin, BMF and lumoxchange. Do you know any other ones

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Ok thank you for the correction, can you tell me some of the paid to post sites you are working on. I already know about trendri, Forum coin, BMF and lumoxchange. Do you know any other ones
Thanks for sharing i also do not know lumoxchange if that is the spelling, the one that i know that is paying also is advisordia.I am starting to like a site called socialseos as well.the pay rate is quite good but they just need you to consruct a sensible sentence that is relevant to the topic.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Biz is a very good website and even now you can earn from it without any VIP membership requirement but you need to post and get yourself upgraded to valuable contributor

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
Bizdustry is no longer open for paid posting. However, if you are on the forum and continue to post valuable information. You might be accepted to paid program called valued contributor.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.603
I have an account and here again I am not active I keep getting emails from the owner saying that I am missed there But I have been ignoring those emails. I think I have taken up more than what I can chew

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
Bizdustry was among the best paid to post forum sites across the web. I don't have any idea about how it turned around things to its current status. I guess the site no longer pays anyone over there.
Post automatically merged:

The problem with the site is that you get credited for both posts and threads on your account but you can't be paid when you request a payment unless you are a valuable and upgraded contributor.
Post automatically merged:

The problem with the site is that you get credited for both posts and threads on your account but you can't be paid when you request a payment unless you are a valuable and upgraded contributor.

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
I used to be a part of this website, but I stopped contributing because I already had a lot on my plate. Furthermore, they are no longer paying. I received a few emails from them but did not read them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am part of this website bizdustry from a long time, of course with a different username and not posting from a long time now but it's a good website that has applied a special way to pay only those who they have selected to post and earn

Back