Is anyone on this forum getting orders on Fiverr?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Fiverr has been promoted very well as a marketplace to get orders, However, some people find it difficult to get work on Fiverr. Is anyone on this forum getting orders on Fverr in the last few months?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's certainly difficult to get orders on Fiverr if you're a new seller. However, if you follow all of their guidelines and new seller tutorials, you will eventually get an order. I started out selling forum posts on Fiverr, it took me around a month to get my first sale. Once I sold my first service package, it wasn't long after that, I began to get more and more orders until eventually, I created a website offering the same exact services.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I registered with Fivver but I hvae never got an order. I was there for months i ended up giving up. I registered same time on Upwork but within a few weeks I got my first gig. I figured Fivver wasn't my calling. So I stuck to what paid me.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I registered with Fivver but I hvae never got an order. I was there for months i ended up giving up. I registered same time on Upwork but within a few weeks I got my first gig. I figured Fivver wasn't my calling. So I stuck to what paid me.
Can you share what kind of work or services you are providing on Upwork ? How are you pricing your services, are they higher or lower than the services provided by others?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can you share what kind of work or services you are providing on Upwork ? How are you pricing your services, are they higher or lower than the services provided by others?
I offer accounting services and typing services. I recently started offering transcription services, yet to get a gig though. I started off pricing lower than everyone. Then I attended an Upwork seminar and I learned that just because i price low doesnt mean IL be attracting clients. So I prices reasonably based on my experience. The first gig I got was for typing pdf documents to word. That opened doors to me getting gigs since my client put a positive review after I completed the gig.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.738
It's certainly difficult to get orders on Fiverr if you're a new seller. However, if you follow all of their guidelines and new seller tutorials, you will eventually get an order. I started out selling forum posts on Fiverr, it took me around a month to get my first sale. Once I sold my first service package, it wasn't long after that, I began to get more and more orders until eventually, I created a website offering the same exact services.
This is actually rewarding. Truth be told not just forex but freelancing sites in general can be really frustrating especially for new beginnings, and a lot of us myself included tend to give up overtime.i will give it a try again

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.110
I am not active on Fiverr these days, however, in the past, I have sold some gigs on Fiverr. I was more successful on Upwork and SEOClerks compared to FIverr.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Fiverr has been promoted very well as a marketplace to get orders, However, some people find it difficult to get work on Fiverr. Is anyone on this forum getting orders on Fverr in the last few months?
I had to run away from Fiverr because I was not getting the attention that I wanted

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think many do but not me I don't think I have any good skills to make money on fiver still if you have skill and you think it might be good idea to ahead you might get a sale

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.938
I have a Fiverr account, but I have not received any jobs from that website. It had been years since my last visit. It is difficult to get orders, especially when the competition is stiff.

Back