Is anyone using Local Bitcoins for selling their bitcoin?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There are many websites which offer BTC payment for various tasks. LocalBitcoins converts the BTC into local currency, has anyone used Local Bitcoins for selling their bitcoin and receiving payment in local currency?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many websites which offer BTC payment for various tasks. LocalBitcoins converts the BTC into local currency, has anyone used Local Bitcoins for selling their bitcoin and receiving payment in local currency?

I am not using it at all because I do not need to use it at all. The fact remains that I use other means and ways to sell my bitcoin.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Can you share which are the other methods for selling bitcoin, which give a good exchange rate for bitcoin.and accept a small amount of bitcoin like $5 or $10?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
I had registered on the platform but didn't use it because I had still prefer Coinbase but you would do well with it as reviews shoes it is a legit platform

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I had registered on the platform but didn't use it because I had still prefer Coinbase but you would do well with it as reviews shoes it is a legit platform
I hardly trust people with my money so I just save my cryptocurrency in binance and forget about every other exchange

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Well, it is still good if you can find a better place to keep your funds. Yeah the truth is that people are just not looking at their integrity no more

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Localbitcoins seems to have been unable to cope with the crypto winter and has ceased its services, I think this is just the beginning of much of what lies ahead.
attached screenshot

Sin título.png

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
A few years ago I often used LocalBitcoins, especially when PayPal prohibited accepting funds from crypto transactions, and at that time there was no crypto exchange in my country, so it was difficult to turn crypto into cash. But unfortunately this February LocalBitcoins will be closed, you can also visit my thread LocalBitcoins Crypto Exchange Will Be Closed

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
A few years ago I often used LocalBitcoins, especially when PayPal prohibited accepting funds from crypto transactions, and at that time there was no crypto exchange in my country, so it was difficult to turn crypto into cash. But unfortunately this February LocalBitcoins will be closed, you can also visit my thread LocalBitcoins Crypto Exchange Will Be Closed
Yes, that's why I don't understand why this thread was opened, since the exchange is closed and only available to users who have funds there which they can withdraw until February 2024 I understand

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Very true that Localbitcoin has closed down but i am sure there are a lot of peer to peer platforms that people prefer to use.Right now paxful and bybis are the most widely used platforms that you can sell your crypto to a loacal currency.The other platform i like is airtm.It is a very amazing platform with so many options to choose from.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Very true that Localbitcoin has closed down but i am sure there are a lot of peer to peer platforms that people prefer to use.Right now paxful and bybis are the most widely used platforms that you can sell your crypto to a loacal currency.The other platform i like is airtm.It is a very amazing platform with so many options to choose from.
That last platform you mention I've heard it too, but it never uses it (airtm) is peer 2 peer? But on the other hand it is true, there are many exchanges to choose from when it comes to buying or selling for your local currency.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, never knew such an avenue for conversion exits, anyways thanks a bunch for the enlightenment and information.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are so many bitcoin platforms springing up and you need to carry out thorough investigation about them before entrusting your money with them.

Back