Is being a reporter a tough job?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.600
It is best to attempt to put yourself in someone else's shoes if you wish to understand them. The work of a reporter is difficult. They frequently find themselves in strange situations and are faced with the difficult task of precisely and swiftly acquiring information in order to fulfill short deadlines. If you want to establish a positive rapport with the journalists covering your event, try to foresee their wants and then meet them, as long as the requests are legitimate and don't hurt your company.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
For me no job is easy because it involves a kind of task which might he difficult sometimes to accomplish. A reporting job might not be all that difficult but it comes with it's own stress.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.030
This is a sort of challenging job which required interest in it as some people like challenges and in some cases they like something difficult to do, so this type of job is best for them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes it is challenging job just like anyone that one want to make the best out of it . But I think it is rewarding as well I think they are also paid well

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
It is best to attempt to put yourself in someone else's shoes if you wish to understand them. The work of a reporter is difficult. They frequently find themselves in strange situations and are faced with the difficult task of precisely and swiftly acquiring information in order to fulfill short deadlines. If you want to establish a positive rapport with the journalists covering your event, try to foresee their wants and then meet them, as long as the requests are legitimate and don't hurt your company.
Every job or professiom has its own hazard, but I think the one of being a reporter is actually very risky, because they're meant to go to some dangerous and unfriendly environment to get reports of the happenings around there, without being certain if they would return back home safe or not.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know people that do this job as of it is just nothing. It depends primarily on the passion you have for it. To some, it is a tough job. To some, ir us a very easy job.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
According to research being reporter is one of the most stressful occupations. You work with informations all time and since you surronded with them you actually never have free time from work.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Being a journalist is something that's very difficult. A lot of journalist have been killed in the course of doing their job. It's not an easy job.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Often journalists and reporters don't have long term contract. They are hired for some specific event or they are being paid depends how they articles are good and attractive. More attractive more money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
That's the fact every job has its own hazard, so even as a reporter it comes with ita hazards and is actually very risky as well. , because you need to leave your location

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
For a talkative like me, it is really an easy job. It is suited for people that have the flair to narrate with a good writing ability. For those that don't have these qualities, it could be a tough job.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many kinds of reporters depending on the network they're connected with. Irregardless of their affiliation reporters' jobs are really tough. They can even be sent to the battlefield. A good reporter must be actually present in the area where the action. There was one tragedy in my country that many reporters were. buried alive in the ground because they went to an area to make an investigation and the subject of the investigation had prepared morbidly for their arrival.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Being a journalist is something that's very difficult. A lot of journalist have been killed in the course of doing their job. It's not an easy job.
It's never easy revealing certain things you know or may not know you should not have made public, especially when it comes to the delicate issue or happenings in the society such as terrorism and corruption.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup every job in my opinion is hard being a reporter requires a lot of skills but the pay is also good my friend was reporter it was hard but he loved his job

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being a good reporter is not really a tough job but one have to know what to report and a way to make the report so it will attarct people interest and won't tattoo others image

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's the fact every job has its own hazard, so even as a reporter it comes with ita hazards and is actually very risky as well. , because you need to leave your location
Just look at the lives of those reporters who are caught in waring countries like Isreal, Iraq, Yemen and so much more. Their lives are on the line all the time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
It depends on what field of reporting and broadcasting you are in. It is not a difficult job if one is driven by passion for the job. There is an international law that prevents journalists to be used as victims of war.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have any plans concerning journalism neither do I know anyone who is into it personally
But I do actually see it as a tough occupation and job to perform

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a highly professional and respected professions anywhere in the world. It could be a tough job when you have different interests that want you to report according to their whims. It requires tough skin to be a reprter.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
The simple truth is that no job is easy, every job out there has its own level of risk attached to it. Being a reporter can also be a tough job, especially if you are the type that choose to stick to the truth.

Back